Chapter 269 Making a Deal

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "It's not that mysterious. It's just that refining potions and magic weapons is easier than pharmacists and alchemists. Moreover, the success rate is 100%, and you will never miss."

  Looking at the humble Shen Xuyao, Qi Ye smiled. "Friend Daoist Shen is too modest."

  "Senior Shen, what does your Spiritual Word Stone look like? Can you let me take a look?"

  "Yunen!" Turning his head, Master Qi glanced at his son helplessly.

  "It doesn't matter!" After saying that, Shen Xuyao made a small statement. Xiaoyan flew in front of Yun En in the form of a spirit stone.

  "Are you the Spiritual Word Stone? It is the most noble and rare soul pet." As he said that, Yun En caught the blue stone with a look of surprise on his face.

  "Of course, I am the most powerful soul pet." After saying this, Xiao Yanfu clasped his hands behind his back and looked like a master.

  Looking at the arrogant Xiao Yan, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes and said to himself: Xiao Yan really knows how to show off! Pretending to be quite like an expert.

  "Senior Lingyan Stone, what are your abilities?"

  Xiao Yan smiled when he heard Yun En's question. "My ability is great! I can change everything, know everything, and can do everything."

  "It's ever-changing, how can it be so ever-changing?" Yun-en was very curious about this.

 "Don't blink!" As he said this, Xiaoyan transformed from a stone into a blue crystal ball, then into a card elf, into a seal, into a pagoda, and into a golden ginseng. , turned into gladioli grass, and transformed into ten different shapes. Finally, it turned back into the Spiritual Word Stone.

  "Wow, Senior Lingyan Stone, you are so amazing!"

  "Humph, country bumpkin. Haven't you seen him before?" Xiaoyan asked proudly, raising his little head.

  "No, I haven't seen it before. Senior, you are really amazing."

  "Of course." As he said that, Xiaoyan brushed his hair.

  "Oh, you'll die if you don't pretend, right?" Kane came over and reached out to lift Xiaoyan from his brother's hand.

  "Hey, hey, crazy lady, you messed up my hair."

  Putting Xiao Yan on Shen Xuyao's shoulder, Kane snorted coldly. "Can you please stop fooling my brother in front of me?"

  "I didn't fool him! I just played with him and opened his eyes!"

  "Tch!" Kane snorted coldly and rolled his eyes. He said in his heart: You are useless at fighting, but you still have the nerve to say that you know everything and can do everything?

  "Sister, don't be so rude!" Yun En walked over and pulled Kane away.

  "Hey, my family is used to having little girls. Don't take it personally, fellow Daoist Shen!" He smiled awkwardly, and Master Qi hurriedly apologized.

  "It doesn't matter, Kane and I have been old friends for many years. Kane and my Spiritual Word Shi Xiaoyan are also very familiar with each other. I didn't bring any gifts when I came here this time. Well, I'll refine three level five potions, Give it to little friend Yun En as a greeting gift!" With that said, Shen Xuyao took out a pair of fifth-level medicinal materials and placed them on the table with three bottles. "Patent medicine!"