Chapter 260 Wind Shadow Beast

  Ten years later, Anping Town.

  After thirty years of seclusion, the Wind Shadow Wolf and the Little Golden Snake came out of seclusion one after another. The Wind Shadow Wolf's strength was raised to the peak of level five, and the strength of the little golden snake was also raised to the late level of the fifth level. After the two of them came out of seclusion, Shen Xuyao asked them to Stable strength at home.

  A month later, Murong Jin, who had been in seclusion for twenty years, also came out.

  Shen Xuyao was ecstatic to see his daughter-in-law coming out of seclusion. "Out of seclusion?"

  After looking at his lover, Murong Jin looked at the furnishings in the room curiously. He couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "Have we moved?"

  "Yeah, I moved. This is Anping Town. It's Kane's father's town. I rented a courtyard here and have lived there for ten years." At this point, Shen Xuyao sighed.

  "Why did you move? Didn't you say before that you wanted to live in Taal Town for a while and earn more spiritual stones to buy Xiaofeng and Xiaojin spiritual treasures for promotion?" Murong Jin was very confused about this.

  "Oh, it's a long story!" At this point, Shen Xuyao sighed and told his lover everything that happened.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin was shocked. "The Zhang family in Pharmacist Continent? Is there really an eldest son who ran away from marriage and left the family?"

  "Oh, I didn't expect it to be like this!" At this point, Shen Xuyao was also very depressed. If I had known earlier, I would not have said that my life experience was so similar to Zhang Yunxu's, but now I have shot myself in the foot.

  "There are so many wonders in the world! I didn't expect that there was such a Zhang Yunxu." Murong Jin didn't know the original work, so he naturally thought it was an accident or a coincidence.

  "Hmph, those bastards went too far. Why did they tell the Zhang family about Brother Xuyao? Why did they use Brother Xuyao in exchange for benefits?" At this point, Xiaolan was very depressed.

  "Yes, those six people deserve to die!" Murong Jin also agreed with this.

  "I have killed those six. From now on, the identities of Zhang Xu and Xiao Mu can no longer be used, and Taer Town cannot go back." At this point, Shen Xuyao was also very depressed.

  In the town of Taal, he could see patients. You can refine cold potions and earn more spiritual stones. But now, he can only sell potions, and his income has been reduced by two-thirds. How can this not make him depressed?

  "Is it safe here?"

  Hearing his lover's question, Shen Xuyao looked at his lover's worried face. "Don't worry, Kane and his wife and I meet once every three months. They bought me the food I use and the medicines I need. I have never left this place in the past ten years. The yard. No one knows I’m here except the two of them.”

"But, two of the six people you killed were Kane's cousin. If Kane knew about this, I'm afraid..."

  "She doesn't know. There's nothing we can do if we know. The worst case scenario is that we leave the Magician Continent and go to other continents." At this point, Shen Xuyao was helpless.

  "But if we leave this continent, won't we be unable to go to the Zixia Secret Realm?" Thinking of this, Murong Jin felt a little reluctant to leave.

  "No, Zixia Secret Realm is a sixth-level secret realm in a medium-sized continent, not a secret realm that only belongs to the Magician Continent."