Chapter 376 Thunder Mountain

  Tianfeng City, City Lord’s Mansion

  City Lord Feng De'an was sitting on a chair with a very ugly expression on his face. His six sons also sat depressed.

  "Father, these immortal bones in the Shenfeng Lake should have belonged to our Feng family. Now they have been taken away. We should take them back!"

  Looking at the indignant third son, City Lord Feng shook his head. "This is destiny. The senior master once predicted that the immortal bones in the lake will be taken away by the true destiny Tianfeng. Now it seems that the Tianfeng has appeared."

  "Now that Tianfeng has appeared, we should capture Tianfeng and make a contract!"

  "Yes, father, didn't you say that by contracting with Tianfeng, you can become the darling of heaven and have great fortune?"

  "Yes, father, this heavenly phoenix has taken away the immortal bones of our Feng family. It should have belonged to us."

  Looking at his six sons, City Lord Feng shook his head. "You don't know that this Tianfeng has an owner, and her current owner is a man of great luck, who is not easy to deal with."

  "But if we do nothing, then wouldn't Tianfeng have no chance with us?"

  "Yes, father, do you want to watch others make contracts with Tianfeng and use our family's immortal bones to advance?"

  "Father, I also think we should fight for it."

  "Father, people with great luck should be easy to kill before they grow up."

  "What you are talking about, do you think your father has not thought about it? But the problem is, I calculated one thing, it is a sign of great evil. My Xiao Zi also said that Tianfeng is destined not to belong to us, we rush to fight for it, only The family will be ruined and everyone will be destroyed. Everything we have now will be lost." At this point, City Lord Feng sighed repeatedly.

  After hearing what their father said, City Lord Feng's six sons all fell silent.

  "this……"

  "That's it, Shi Ye. Fate. Don't think about Tianfeng's matter anymore, so as not to get bad luck and affect the family's fortune. By then, the Feng family will fall." At this point, City Lord Feng sighed. There was a sound.

  "Yes, father." In response, six people said yes.

  …………………………………………

  Five years later, Thunder Mountain,

  After Xiaocai retreated, Shen Xuyao and his party of five traveled to many places. Xiaoyan picked up a lot of good things, but none of them were suitable for Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin to advance to the eighth level. The things Xiaoyan found were all suitable for the two children, and the levels were relatively low.

  After traveling for five years, Shen Xuyao's two sons, Shen Xuan and Shen Rui, were both released, and Shen Xuyao brought his family to Thunder Mountain.

Thunder Mountain is the first body-refining holy land in Tianmang Continent. It is divided into four areas: A, B, C and D. Area A is more suitable for eighth-level soul pet masters to refine their bodies, area B is more suitable for seventh-level soul pet masters to refine their bodies, and area C is more suitable for sixth-level soul pet masters to refine their bodies. Level 5 soul pet masters are more suitable for body refining in District D.

  When you come to the outskirts of Thunder Mountain, you can hear deafening, rumbling, rumbling thunder.

  Looking at the Thunder Mountain shrouded in gloomy weather, with lightning and thunder from time to time, and a lot of thunder and lightning chopping down, both Shen Xuan and Shen Rui felt a little scared.