Chapter 229 Going to Fang's House

Chapter 229 Going to Fang’s House

  Looking at the two brothers and sisters who invited them warmly, Shen Xuyao nodded. "That's fine, let's go and disturb the two Daoist Fellows Fang!"

  "You're welcome, cousin. It's our honor for you to come to our house." After saying that, Fang Jie immediately called his entourage, pressed Li Zhong, and took Shen Xuyao and seven others back to the town master's mansion.

  Fang Jie's father, Town Master Fang, had already received the news and had been waiting in the living room with his wife. When he saw everyone returning, he immediately got up to greet them.

  "Two fellow Daoists Li, Divine Doctor Zhang and Xien, you are back!" With a smile, the town leader took the initiative to greet them.

  "Master Fang, I'm really sorry. Something happened at night, so I take the liberty of disturbing you. Please forgive me and Madam." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "No, no, no, it's my honor that Divine Doctor Zhang likes my town master's mansion, it's my honor!"

  "Master Fang, you are too polite!" As the saying goes, don't hit the smiling person. If someone is so polite, Shen Xuyao will naturally treat him with courtesy.

  "Oh, husband, how can you let your guests stand outside?"

  "Yes, yes, everyone please come in quickly!" As he said that, Town Master Fang immediately let everyone into the living room, served spiritual tea, snacks, and spiritual fruits to greet everyone.

  Fang Jie and Fang Tingting carefully told their parents about tonight's meal.

  "Damn it, it's so damnable, where is that Li Zhong?"

  "I asked someone to put him in the dungeon. I've assigned special personnel to guard him. He can't escape." Naturally, Fang Jie didn't dare to be careless about this matter.

  "Okay, I will take people to interrogate him in a while. And that Xiao Chen, I will also send people to arrest him immediately." After saying that, Town Master Fang called his confidants and immediately arranged these two things. .

  Looking at the resolute Lord Fang, Shen Xuyao nodded with satisfaction.

  After making arrangements, Mayor Fang looked at Shen Xuyao. "Don't worry, Divine Doctor Zhang. There are many guards in my town master's mansion, which is definitely safer than outside. You can stay here for a few days with peace of mind. Later, I will tell Yi De about the matter. I think he will send others to protect you. Yes. I will not let anyone hurt you."

  "Thank you, Lord Fang, for causing you trouble." Shen Xuyao bowed his head and thanked with a smile.

  "Oh, Divine Doctor Zhang, you are out of touch when you say that. Yi De and I are good brothers who grew up together. You are from the Yi De family, so you are one of our own!" Smiling, Town Master Fang He said it familiarly.

  "While eating just now, I heard Mr. Fang say, do you want the freezing potion?"

  Hearing this, Town Master Fang was stunned for a moment, then smiled. "Yes, yes, I have a friend who needs this potion."

  "Oh!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao took out a wooden box and placed it on the table. He opened it and found twelve potions inside.

  "There are three freezing potions, three glow potions, three beauty potions, and three whitening potions here. They are all potions that Mr. Fang and Miss Fang mentioned to me before and wanted to buy. The freezing potions are more expensive. One million spirit stones, one hundred thousand spirit stones for the glow potion, one hundred thousand spirit stones for the beauty potion and whitening potion. However, Town Leader Fang is a friend of my town boss, and we are all our own. Twelve potions I’ll give you a 20% discount, what do you think?”