Chapter 368 Family Meeting

  A few days later,

  Shen Chenxing, who had been in the Soul Tower for thirty years, is back, and his strength has finally reached the late seventh level. But within a few days, Murong Jin and Xiao Cai also came out of seclusion. As soon as Murong Jin came out of seclusion, his strength reached the peak of the seventh level. Xiao Cai spent sixty years in seclusion, and his strength also rose to the late seventh level.

  Shen Chenxing was very depressed when he discovered that Murong Jin had actually raised his strength to the seventh level. To put it bluntly, Murong Jin's cultivation speed was too fast for him to catch up.

  Murong Jin, Shen Chenxing and Xiao Cai all became stronger. Shen Xuyao was very happy and specially prepared a sumptuous dinner to celebrate the three of them.

  Murong Jin had not seen his son for many years. Seeing that his two sons were both at the mid-level fifth level, Murong Jin was very happy. He hugged the two children and fully praised their talents and hard work. affim.

  "Brother Jin! Your cultivation speed is too fast, I can't catch up!" At this point, Shen Chenxing was very depressed.

Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled bitterly. "I'm just lucky and found some opportunities in Tianyuan Mountain. In fact, you can try your luck too!"

  "I can't go to Tianyuan Mountain. Xiaoyue and I have both been there. We went there when we were at level three. I got a spiritual treasure that was promoted to level five, and Xiaoyue got an ancient magic weapon. No. It's such a great opportunity." At this point, Shen Chenxing sighed.

  "That's it!" Once you've been there, you can't go back. It seems that Chenxing can't go to Tianyuan Mountain.

  "Second brother, Brother Jin, how about the three of us go to Machinery City together?"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing looked at his sister. "Xiaoyue, haven't you been out of seclusion for ten years? Haven't you gone to Machinery City?"

  "I didn't go. There's no point in going alone." Shaking her head, Shen Chenyue said that she didn't go.

  "Okay, the three of us can go together and have a companion." Murong Jin nodded and agreed.

  "Okay, I agree, the three of us will go together." Nodding, Shen Chenxing also voted in favor.

  "Here, this is what your mother and I have prepared for you. It's a twenty-year ID tag for going to Machinery City." As he said that, Shen Yao took out an ID tag.

  "Thank you, dad, thank you, mom." Xiaoyue and Chenxing thanked them immediately with a smile.

  "Thank you, father and mother." Murong Jin also thanked him.

  "Don't be in a hurry about going to the Machinery City. Xiao Jin has just left the quarantine and needs to prepare. You can go there in three months!" At this point, Fang Qingyue looked at Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Thank you mother for your strength."

  Looking at her adopted son who was thanking him, Fang Qingyue smiled. A little separation is better than a newlywed! The couple had been separated for thirty-five years! How could we not have a good talk in private?

  "Brother, what are your next plans?"

  Hearing Shen Chenyue's inquiry, Shen Xuyao smiled. "I'm going to retreat later."

  "Brother, do you want to retreat too? Did you get a chance at Tianyuan Mountain?"

  Looking at his confused brother, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Well, I was lucky enough to get some opportunities."