Chapter 261 Feng Po Shi

  The Wind Shadow Wolf is at the peak of level five, the Little Golden Snake is at the late stage of the fifth level, and the Wind Shadow Beast is at the half-step sixth level, and its strength is higher than the two monsters. Therefore, the fight between the Wind Shadow Wolf and the Little Golden Snake is It's very hard.

  Seeing that the Wind Shadow Wolf and the Little Golden Snake were beaten with injuries and were pushed out by the Wind Shadow Beast, Shen Xuyao immediately rushed forward with the purple thunder gun in hand. As soon as Shen Xuyao moved, Murong Jin also rushed forward.

  The husband and wife, one with a gun and the other with a sword, surrounded the Wind Shadow Beast in the middle. Although the Wind Shadow Beast injured the Wind Shadow Wolf and the Little Golden Snake, it was also seriously injured. It was bitten several times by the Little Golden Snake. The wounds were black and blue. It had been poisoned by snake venom, and it was also bitten on its neck. The Wind Shadow Wolf scratched his claws several times, but they were also bloody.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin cooperated very well. They did not use any other means. They only used the Purple Thunder Gun and the Sky Sword to inflict more injuries on the Wind Shadow Beast.

  Knowing that it was outmatched, the Wind Shadow Beast turned into a white light and flew away.

  Seeing the Wind Shadow Beast running away, Shen Xuyao's family of four immediately chased after him.

  After chasing to the outskirts of the woods and looking at the Wind Shadow Beast that was unable to fly out and was spinning back and forth in depression, Shen Xuyao narrowed his eyes and raised his hand to throw three explosive balls.

  "Bang bang bang..."

  Along with violent explosions, the Wind Shadow Beast was blown away.

  Shen Xuyao shook the purple thunder gun in his hand, and purple thunder and lightning flew towards the wind shadow beast on the ground. The Wind Shadow Beast hurriedly dodges Shen Xuyao's attack.

  Murong Jin raised his hand and threw his chessboard, hitting the Wind Shadow Beast on the head.

  "Woooo..." Howling, the Wind Shadow Beast hurriedly dodged Murong Jin's attack.

  The two golden dragons on the chessboard turned into two golden ropes and entangled the Wind Shadow Beast, preventing it from escaping.

  "bump……"

  The chessboard fell, and the scarred Wind Shadow Beast was smashed into meat pie and collapsed on the ground.

  Seeing that the Wind Shadow Beast was dead, the Wind Shadow Wolf was the first to run over and immediately drained the Wind Shadow Beast's blood.

  Shen Xuyao walked over and put away the body of the Wind Shadow Beast. Murong Jin also put away his chessboard. A family of four followed Xiaoyan's guidance and came to a cave deep in the woods.

  As soon as they entered the cave, the Wind Shadow Wolf was the first to rush into a pile of hay and pulled out three white stones from the haystack. The Wind Shadow Wolf couldn't put it down and started rubbing them. "Feng Po Shi! It's Feng Po Shi. No wonder that guy is so powerful."

  "Xiaoyan, these three stones are here, are there any other opportunities?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's question, Xiaoyan, who was standing above him, rolled his eyes. "What are you thinking about? This Feng Po Stone is already a level six spiritual treasure. The three pieces together weigh more than fifty kilograms. You have found such a great opportunity, what else do you want? Don't be so greedy, okay? ah?"