Chapter 389 Murong Jin clears the scene

  The Feng brothers and sisters were communicating through sound transmission. Suddenly, they heard explosions one after another. When they looked again, they discovered that the eight pillars in the altar had been blown to pieces. Not only were the pillars blown to pieces, but also, All six people in the Butterfly Sect were killed, and even the seventh-level early soul pet master was not spared.

  Seeing the smoke billowing and the green smoke filling the air quickly, Young Master Feng's expression immediately changed. "It's poisonous, put on a gas mask."

  After hearing what Young Master Feng said, everyone in the Feng family put on gas masks, as did the male and female Shuangsha and the Qingyun Sect, and Murong Jin also put on a mask.

  After looking at the poisonous mist that filled the air, a soul pet master from the Ten Thousand Corpses Sect calmly took out five potions and distributed them to his companions.

  Seeing this scene, Murong Jin frowned. There was actually a poison master in the Ten Thousand Corpses Sect. It seemed that he had to find a way to get rid of him! Otherwise, as long as this person exists, the effect of his poison will be greatly reduced!

  "Puff, puff..."

  Suddenly, the three sixth-level soul pet masters of Qingyun Sect began to vomit blood one after another. Soon, the three sixth-level soul pet masters were poisoned to death.

  Seeing that the three junior brothers were poisoned to death, the faces of the other two seventh-level soul pet masters were very ugly. "Sixth Junior Brother, Seventh Junior Brother, Eighth Junior Brother."

  He glanced at the two people from the Qingyun Sect, then at the five Feng family brothers and sisters, then at the male and female evil spirits. Finally, the poison master from the Ten Thousand Corpses Sect laid his eyes on Murong Jin. After looking Murong Jin up and down, the poison master smiled. "I didn't expect that there is a fellow Taoist alchemist here, but I am rude."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin looked at the poison master from the Ten Thousand Corpses Sect. "Since you are a poison master, why do you want to join the Ten Thousand Corpses Sect? Shouldn't you join the Five Poison Sect?"

  Hearing Murong Jin's question, the poison master smiled. "Actually, not all corpse refining masters are in the Ten Thousand Corpses Sect. There are also poison masters and puppet masters. If you are interested, you can also consider joining our Ten Thousand Corpses Sect."

  Facing the poison master's invitation, Murong Jin laughed. "No need, I am a disciple of the Five Poison Sect." After saying that, Murong Jin took out the token of the Five Poison Sect. This token belongs to Wu Gang, and it happens to come in handy at this moment.

  Seeing the token in Murong Jin's hand, the poison master smiled. "It turns out that fellow Taoist is a disciple of the Five Poison Sect. It's disrespectful and disrespectful."

  "Fellow Taoist, people don't tell secrets. My partner and I were the first ones to find the Qiankun Pearl. Moreover, my partner also neutralized the attacks of the nine stone pillars in the altar bit by bit. Therefore, the Qiankun Pearl It's ours, and we are bound to get it. If you don't want to be our enemy, fellow Taoist, you can take your companions and leave here. When we get the Qiankun Pearl, the subspace will inevitably collapse. At that time, you can also return to where you were. The place of teleportation. You can leave here." Murong Jin said these words unceremoniously as he glanced at everyone present.

  Hearing this, the poison master sneered. "Fellow Taoist, this opportunity always comes to everyone who sees it. Isn't it bad that you and your partner want to monopolize the opportunity?"