Chapter 276 Jade Sea

  Due to the formation's attacks, poison, and cannibalism, the twenty people trapped in the formation soon died one by one.

  Seeing that everyone in the formation was dead, Murong Jin released Xiaolan and asked Xiaolan to go out and suck up all the poisonous gas first. Then, Shen Xuyao and the others just walked out of the card. Shen Xuyao waved his sleeves, Put away all the cards.

  Murong Jin took the Little Golden Snake master and servant to immediately clean the battlefield, collect the loot and dispose of the corpses.

  Shen Xuyao, Fengyinglang, Xiaocai and Xiaobai stood there, staring at the surroundings warily.

  "There are still a dozen soul pet masters. There were more than thirty just now, and half of them are gone!"

  After hearing Xiao Yan's message, Shen Xuyao nodded. "If they come, we will kill them again and see if they still dare to act rashly."

  "Yes, kill them, kill them and set them on fire with the golden belt."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes. He said in his heart: Xiaoyan is really watching the excitement and not afraid of causing trouble!

  Seeing that Murong Jin and Xiao Jin had disposed of the body, Shen Xuyao left with everyone. As for the soul pet masters hiding in the dark, no one was chasing them.

  Until Shen Xuyao and his six people disappeared. The soul pet master who was hiding in the dark walked out.

  "Who are these six people?"

  "Looking at the clothes on his body, he should be a magician from the Magician Continent."

"A magician? But he uses card formation!"

  "Yeah, it looks like the methods of Card Master Mainland!"

  "Who knows?"

  "There must be a poison master among the six people."

  "Well, that blue flower is the Orchid Flower, and there is a poison master in the opponent's camp."

  "There are not only poison masters, but also masters who can create illusions."

  "Illusionist?"

  A dozen soul pet masters stood together and talked about it. But no one dared to catch up.

  Shen Xuyao's family searched hard for three months in the Land of Immortal Fall, but still found nothing. During these three months, two groups of people came to snatch the spiritual treasures. However, in the end, they were all killed by Shen Xuyao's family. killed.

  Seeing that the situation had stabilized, Shen Xuyao let Xiaocai and Xiaofeng enter the space ring to retreat.

  …………………………

  At night, looking at his wife in his arms, Shen Xuyao took out a green bracelet and put it on his wife's wrist.

  Looking at the bracelet on his wrist, Murong Jin couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "Is this what's in the last black box?"

  "Well, this is called the Wood Spirit Bracelet. It is very suitable for wood soul pet soul pet masters. It is also an ancient growth weapon. You have made a contract! In the future, you will have one more method to deal with the enemy."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's eyes widened in surprise. "It's an offensive magic weapon, like your ice ring."

  Murong Jin knew about Shen Xuyao's ice ring. Moreover, in the Lingyin Bamboo Forest, when his lover used the ice ring to kill the Lingyin Insect, Murong Jin also saw the power of that ring. This made him envious all the time.