Chapter 292 Storm Zone

  After leaving the dreamy sea of flowers, everyone in the Melis family started talking.

  "Seventh brother, the dream flower is so dangerous. Shen Xuyao can easily break the illusion with just one animal pet, but it's not easy!" Uncle Melis was full of praise for this Shen Xuyao.

  Hearing what his eldest brother said, Master Qi smiled. "He is the soul pet master of Tianmang Continent, so naturally he is not a simple person."

  Hearing this, the uncle nodded. "Yes, niece Kane is so lucky to have made such a great friend."

  Shen Xuyao is the soul pet master of Tianmang Continent, the eldest son of the Shen family, and a second-generation cultivator. I didn’t expect that girl Kane was so lucky to meet such a powerful character!

  "No, if that Xiaobai hadn't saved us, we would have died in that sea of flowers." Nodding, Fifth Master said the same thing.

  "Yes, it's all thanks to that girl this time!" Nodding, Master Liu said the same.

  "Xiao Bai, Xiao Bai." Chewing the name, Master Jiu thought thoughtfully.

  Looking at his younger brother with a solemn expression, Master Qi was very confused. "Ninth brother, what are you thinking about?"

  Hearing Master Qi's question, Master Jiu smiled. "Oh, it's nothing. I just think the name Xiaobai is familiar. Zhang Xu had a sister before, also named Xiaobai."

  "Oh, you're talking about Zhang Bai?" Master Qi has also heard of this Zhang Bai.

  "Yes, it's Zhang Bai. She is good at raising chickens, and she has good cooking skills." At this point, Master Jiu sighed.

  "Didn't the Zhang family say that Zhang Yunxu has passed away? Ninth brother, please accept your condolences and accept the change! Don't think too much." At this point, the seventh master Melis sighed. He knew that Zhang Yunxu's death made his brother feel very sorry.

  "Oh, what a pity! How could a talent like Zhang Xu be saved from death?" Thinking of Zhang Xu, Master Jiu sighed repeatedly.

  "Yes, Zhang Xu is a talented person! If he doesn't die, it is definitely possible to become a seventh-level pharmacist." Regarding Zhang Xu, the Fifteenth Master also spoke highly of him.

  "Yeah, what a pity!" Nodding, Master Ba said the same thing.

  "Most geniuses will die young. This is absolutely true!" Zhang Yunxu's death made Uncle Melis feel very sorry.

  Thinking of the amazing and talented Zhang Xu, everyone in the Melis family sighed again and again.

  "Seventh brother, the identity of Shen Xuyao is not simple! You have to tell niece Kane to make more friends with this person!" It is an honor for the Melis family to be able to make friends with the big families in Tianmang Continent!

  Hearing this, Master Qi looked at his eldest brother. "Don't worry, brother, I will do it."

  "Yeah!" He nodded and said nothing more.

  "Brother Qi, what does the Spiritual Word Master's Spiritual Word Stone look like? Have you seen it?"

  Hearing his fifteenth brother's question, Master Qi smiled. "I've seen it once. Shen Xuyao's Spiritual Word Stone is blue. It's very powerful. It can change into various soul pets. Moreover, he can refine three potions with just one sentence, which is very magical."

"That's it, the Spiritual Speaker is really powerful!"

  "The spiritual speaker is naturally the most powerful soul pet master. The Shen family is a family of spiritual speakers. And Shen Xuyao is the eldest son and grandson of the Shen family. Naturally, he is not a simple person."