Chapter 265 Murong Jin Level 6

  Seeing that Shen Xuyao spent 4.3 billion spiritual stones to buy a palm-sized sailboat, Xiaoyan was very angry. "Master, you are so short-sighted! Why are you spending so many spiritual stones to buy a boat?"

  "This is a sixth-level flying magic weapon. With this, it will be more convenient for us to travel in the future. Moreover, in the future, we will also need flying magic weapons to go to Tianmang Continent! Don't you want to go to the higher continent? Don't you want to stay there for the rest of your life? In a mid-sized continent?”

  Xiaoyan rolled his eyes when he heard Shen Xuyao's voice transmission. "You can refine the sixth-level magic weapon by yourself when you reach the middle of the sixth level! Will that save more spiritual stones?"

  "I can refine it myself. It will take me thirty or fifty years to refine such a big sailing ship by myself? I have that spare time, why not improve my strength and refine the potions and sell them for money?"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes and was speechless. Indeed, it would be impossible to refine such a large flying magic weapon within a few decades. If the master spends decades refining the flying magic weapon, his cultivation will be delayed. There are indeed some losses that outweigh the gains. It is better to buy it directly and use it. But, 4.3 billion! But it’s not cheap!

  In fact, the reason why Shen Xuyao was so anxious to buy a divine wind boat was mainly to use it when going to the secret realm. The Zixia Secret Book was introduced in the original work, so Shen Xuyao knew that the Zixia Secret Book was a great secret realm. There are twelve areas in the secret realm. The second area is called Biyu Sea. If you want to go to that area, you must have a boat. You can't go there without a boat. of. Therefore, Shen Xuyao bought the divine wind boat just to prepare for going to the Jade Sea.

  After the Kamikaze Boat, many more lots came on stage one after another, and soon the auction came to an end. The finale is a piece of blood crystal cold jade. This thing is very good for ice attribute monsters and soul pets. However, this thing is level seven and is not suitable for Shen Xuyao's family's beast pets.

  After the auction, Shen Xuyao said goodbye to Kane and Qiao Xi, and left directly using the spirit word technique. Seeing Shen Xuyao and the other two leaving, many people chased after them.

  Shen Xuyao used the Spiritual Word Technique five times in a row and threw away everyone who was chasing him. We came to a small town and found an inn to settle down.

  "It's so dangerous! I feel that there are more than twenty soul pet masters chasing us!" Having said this, Xiao Jin still has lingering fears.

  "It's okay, the master's spiritual speech technique can teleport farther. After teleporting twice, those who were chasing were all thrown away."

  "Yes, we have teleported five times. This place is tens of thousands of miles away from Tianbao City! They can't catch up."

  I looked at Xiaojin, Xiaocai and Xiaobai. Shen Xuyao looked again at Xiao Yan, who was holding a stone and chewing on it. "Don't worry, everyone. I've seen it. No one is chasing me. I've booked a room for you. Let's all go and rest!"

  "It's the master!" In response, the three of them got up and left.

  …………………………

  Thirty years later, on a desert island.

  Murong Jin sat cross-legged on the ground, with streaks of blue light blooming from his body. Xiaolan's body grew in the wind, growing to more than ten meters tall, and bright blue light bloomed from her body. The petals of the little orchid in bud slowly unfolded and bloomed, exuding a refreshing fragrance, and a stream of blue poisonous mist also sprayed out.