Chapter 214 The Li Brothers and Sisters

  After recovering from the shock, Li Cheng stepped forward and snatched the wooden box from the shopkeeper's hand. Looking at the ten medicines in the box, he opened his mouth in shock, but couldn't speak for a long time.

  "Haha, this is robbery in broad daylight. It seems that the security in Taal Town is not very good!"

  As soon as Shen Xuyao finished speaking, Murong Jin, Xiao Bai and Xiao Cai all laughed. They also disliked the Li brothers and sisters. You said, everyone came to buy clothes, and the four of them didn't provoke the two brothers and sisters, so why did they insist on biting like mad dogs?

  Hearing this, Li Sisi roared. "Poor man, what did you say?"

  Not even bothering to look at the woman, Shen Xuyao looked at the confused shopkeeper. "Shopkeeper, do you want me to call the town's escort for you?"

  "No, no need!" Shaking his head, the shopkeeper hastily refused, calling the guards, what are you kidding? How dare he call the escort? If he offends Shao Li, can his shop still be opened in Tar Town?

  "Here you are!" Gritting his teeth, Li Cheng angrily returned the box in his hand to the shopkeeper. He just wanted to check the authenticity of the medicine, but he didn't expect that dog to dare to say that he robbed.

  After returning the potion to the shopkeeper, Li Cheng looked at Shen Xuyao with an unkind expression. "Don't throw dirty water on me. I'm just helping the shopkeeper check your potions to see if the potions you took out are genuine."

  "Oh, that's it!" Shen Xuyao smiled, with a look of disbelief. However, he was wearing a mask and the other party couldn't see his expression.

  "Who are you and where did your medicine come from?" Li Cheng felt that it was impossible for a fisherman like Shen Xuyao to have priceless medicine. He thought this was strange.

  Looking at Li Cheng who asked about the source of the medicine, Shen Xuyao sneered. "You are not qualified to know this."

  "You..." Li Cheng was so angry that he stepped forward.

  Shen Xuyao narrowed his eyes. After releasing the pressure, Li Cheng staggered and knelt directly on the ground.

  "Brother!" She exclaimed in surprise, and Li Sisi hurriedly stepped forward to help, but was suppressed by Shen Xuyao's pressure and knelt on the ground.

  "You, you are so brave, do you know who I am?"

  Looking at Li Cheng's livid face, Shen Xuyao smiled. "There are only four big families in the Magician Continent, and there is no Li family among the four big families, so you are at best a child of a small family attached to a big family. What's so special about you?"

  "You, what did you say, what did you say?"

  With a cold snort, Shen Xuyao ignored the other party's angry roar and left Yiyuanxuan with his family.

  After leaving, Shen Xuyao's family of four went to the next street and began to look for the Melis family's business firm.

  "Xu Yao, the brother and sister just now should have some background. I'm afraid it will be very troublesome if we offend them!"

  Hearing his lover's message, Shen Xuyao smiled indifferently. "It should be a vassal family of the Melis family. It's not a big problem."

  After receiving such an answer, Murong Jin felt more at ease.