Chapter 367 Father and son talk

  Shen Xuyao came to his eldest son's room and saw his eldest son sitting in the room glumly.

  Seeing the person coming, Shen Xuan was stunned for a moment. "Father?"

  "I made some rock sugar and snow pear soup for you as a supper." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out the supper made for his eldest son. The two sons have different tastes, so the midnight snack Shen Xuyao makes for his eldest son is different from what he makes for his younger son.

  "Thank you, father." Nodding, Shen Xuan immediately thanked him.

  "We are father and son, so we don't need to be so polite." As he said that, Shen Xuyao opened the soup cup, took the bowl, filled a bowl for his son, and brought it to his son.

  Shen Xuan took it and started eating. "Well, what dad makes is delicious."

  Seeing his son eating happily, Shen Xuyao smiled. "If you like it, father will make you other desserts tomorrow."

  "No need, father. As soon as my brother and I come back, you will be busy doing this and that for us. You are working too hard." At this point, Shen Xuan couldn't get enough of it.

  As long as he and his brother are at home, as long as his father is not in seclusion. Their father would cook three meals for them every day, and would also make them a lot of snacks and dried meat snacks. Even the supper at night was different and varied every day. Shen Xuan knew that his father cooked all kinds of delicious food for them because he loved them. However, seeing his father busy in the kitchen all day long, Shen Xuan still felt a little sorry for his father. After all, he is already over a hundred years old and is no longer a child. He cannot let his father work so hard to cook for him every day. Moreover, he is already at level 5 and can also live without food. You won’t feel very hungry even if you don’t eat.

  "Whether it's hard work or not depends on who you cook it for. If it's for your brothers and your father, then it's not hard work. Watching the three of you, father and son, eat the food I cooked is the happiest thing for me." At this, Shen Xuyao smiled.

  Staring at the soft smile on his father's face, Shen Xuan called softly. "Father!"

  "Son, father sees that you are worried. Has something happened?"

  Facing his father's inquiry, Shen Xuan felt a little uncomfortable. "me……"

  "Why, when you grow up, you have a secret, and you can't tell it to your father?"

  "It's not a secret. In fact, both my brother and Sister Yu know it. I liked Xiaoyou, so I confessed to him. As a result, Xiaoyou said that he had someone he liked. Then, he left the Machinery City. "Speaking of this, Shen Xuan sighed.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Feeling sad?"

  Looking at his father's loving face, Shen Xuan shook his head. "I don't feel bad at all, I just feel empty inside."

  "Then, would you like father to have a drink with you?" With that said, Shen Xuyao took out a bottle of wine. Pour a glass for my son. "Try it, this is the wine made by your little brother, it's peach blossom wine."

  After taking it, Shen Xuan felt bored. After drinking it, I couldn't help but cough. "A little spicy."

  Looking at his son who was coughing and blushing for the first time after drinking, Shen Xuyao smiled. "You are like your father. You can't drink alcohol. When you drink, you blush."

  "Well, I don't like wine very much, but I know that my little brother likes to drink. When he was making wine before, he drank while making wine. He slept in the wine room several times." At this point, Shen Xuan laughed. stand up.