Chapter 378 Handover of Tasks

  One month later, Mission Hall.

  Shen Xuyao and his party of four came to the No. 3 reception room where the task was handed over, and found that more than 60 soul pet masters were already sitting here, waiting for him to appear.

  Seeing this battle, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but frown. He turned his head and looked at the steward in charge of the transaction. "Is this the steward of the mission hall?"

  "Oh, my surname is Wu. You can call me Fellow Daoist Wu, or Steward Wu." The steward in black robe said with a smile.

"Oh, Manager Wu, I'm Jiang Yuan and I'm here to hand over the task. Is this here?"

  "Yes, yes, that's it. Fellow Daoist Jiang, please take a seat." Manager Wu greeted Shen Xuyao with a smile.

  "I would like to ask Manager Wu. I have taken on thirty tasks. Why are there sixty-three clients here?"

  Hearing this, Manager Wu looked embarrassed. "Ah, some tasks are posted by multiple people."

  Seeing Manager Wu's uncomfortable look, Shen Xuyao said in his heart: You still want to fool me, your expression is not good enough!

  "Okay, let's start the handover!" With that said, Shen Xuyao sat on the chair next to Manager Wu, and Murong Jin and the other three stood behind Shen Xuyao.

  Shen Xuyao took out a pile of mission cards, placed them on the table, and took out a mission card. "Mission No. 37."

  "I announced it." As he said that, a male soul pet master came over.

  Seeing that the opponent was at the early stage of level seven, Shen Xuyao nodded towards him. "What fellow Taoist wants is a seventh-level communication potion with a reward of 50 million spiritual stones, right?"

  "Yes, yes, I want a communication potion. This is a rare potion, and it is relatively difficult to refine. So, I have been offering a reward for fifty years, and I still haven't gotten the potion." At this point, the male soul pet master sighed. .

  "Okay, this is the potion you want." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out three potions and handed them to the other party.

  Seeing the potion in Shen Xuyao's hand, the man's eyes widened with excitement, and he took the three potions from the other man's hand with some trembling. He took it and checked it carefully. After confirming that it was correct, the man was overjoyed. He immediately put away the potion and took out the rewarded spirit stone and handed it to Shen Xuyao.

  After completing the first order, Shen Xuyao continued to read other people's numbers. All thirty tasks were quickly handed over. Seeing the soul pet master who was only halfway out of the reception room, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes and didn't bother to pay attention to the remaining people. He turned to look at Manager Wu sitting aside. He took out the deposit coin and handed it to the other party.

  Taking it, Manager Wu looked at it. "Fellow Taoist, the spiritual stones you pledged are three million. Excluding the ninety thousand spiritual stones for hosting this time, the total is 2.91 million. They are all here. You can click on them."

  After taking it, Shen Xuyao counted it. After confirming that it was correct, he put it away. "Thank you Daoyou Wu for helping with the transaction. I'll take my leave."

  Seeing Shen Xuyao stand up, Manager Wu also stood up. "Fellow Daoist Jiang, your method of refining cold medicines is very clever. Many pharmacists in our Pharmacists Association want to discuss it with you. I wonder, what do you think, Friend Daojiang?"