Chapter 284 Mutated Pearl Oyster

  One month later,

  Shen Xuyao's ship was attacked by a group of mutated purple-striped pearl oysters, green-striped pearl oysters and black-striped pearl oysters. Shen Xuyao, Xiaocai, Xiaobai, Fengyinglang and Shen Chenxing, everyone in the family boarded the deck and began to attack the mutated pearl oysters.

  Shen Chenxing is a martial artist. His soul pet is the purple Qiongqi. He has very strong fighting ability. Moreover, he is also a martial artist who has been training since childhood. He can also use a machete in his hand to kill the invading pearl oysters one by one. The ground was cut down.

  Xiao Bai was suspended in mid-air, with six snow-white tails swaying constantly. He was holding a harp in his hand, and bursts of beautiful melodies were sloping out along with Xiao Bai's playing. The confused pearl oysters immediately started fighting each other.

  Looking at his wife, suspended in mid-air, wearing a white fox mask and several tails wagging behind her, Shen Chenxing smiled dreamily. I just felt hot in my heart.

  On the side, Shen Xuyao and Feng Shadow Wolf were in a group, and they hunted together. Feng Shadow Wolf was the main attacker, and Shen Xuyao used a hidden weapon to sneak attack. Don't look at these mutated pearl oyster shells that are very hard. However, the soft body in the shell is very fragile. Anyone who is hit by Shen Xuyao's poisonous needle will die without exception.

  Although Xiaocai was alone, her fire attack was also fatal to these mutated pearl oysters. Many shells were burned to ashes, the soft parts in the shells were scorched, and the pearls in the shells fell to the deck.

  I saw a lot of black pearls, blood pearls, green pearls, and purple pearls on the deck. The soul pet master on the other ship was a little greedy.

  "There are a lot of pearls on that ship!"

  "There are five people on that boat, a fox who can weave illusions, a hybrid phoenix, a wind shadow wolf, a martial artist and a soul pet master. They are very powerful and difficult to deal with!" Speaking of this, a black-robed soul pet master touched his chin.

  "However, the pearl powder ground from these mutated pearls is of great benefit to soul pets!"

  "this……"

  "Otherwise, let's wait a little longer. When both of them are hurt, we can go over and have an oriole behind us."

  Hearing this, the black-robed soul pet master looked at the blue-robed soul pet master beside him. "That's fine."

  Shen Xuyao's family of five was hunting mutated pearl oysters, when Xiao Yan's message suddenly came from the sea of consciousness: "A large dragon ship is approaching from the east, and a sea ship flying a black skull and crossbones flag is also approaching from the west. "

  After hearing Xiao Yan's message, Shen Xuyao checked and found two boats approaching. "Everyone, be careful of other ships and resolve the battle as soon as possible!"

  Upon hearing this, the other four people immediately became alert.

  The leader of the dragon boat was the black-robed soul pet master who had been watching. Next to the black-robed soul pet master, stood a blue-robed soul pet master and four young soul pet masters. The costumes of these people are very weird. They are not from the Magician Continent, the Card Master Continent, and certainly not the Pharmacist Continent.

"Brother, that boat seems to belong to the Five Poison Sect?"

  Hearing the words of the blue-robed soul pet master, the black-robed soul pet master frowned. "Move our ship back and don't get close yet. When both the Five Poison Sect and those soul pet masters are defeated, it won't be too late for us to get closer."