Chapter 256 The Zhang family is looking for a son

  Hearing Qiao Xi's words, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Yes, I want the magic beads too. I'm going to borrow some spiritual stones from Zain and buy the magic beads. Help me keep this thing and don't let others buy it."

  "Okay, we get it!" Nodding, Qiao Xi expressed understanding.

  "I'm talking about Xu Yao, you have trained Xiaocai, Xiaobai, and after Xiaobai there are Xiaofeng and Xiaojin. You and Murong are about to advance to the sixth level. The burden on you is quite heavy!" He said in his heart In other words, Kane felt a little sorry for his friend.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "There's nothing I can do about it. Who makes Xiaoyan incapable of fighting? I can't do it if I don't keep a pet!"

  "Yes!" Nodding, Kane also understood his friend's difficulty.

  Although Xiaoyan is a spiritual stone and has great abilities, he is weak in combat. Xu Yao can’t help but raise some powerful pet animals! Without the protection of a pet, and Xiaoyan can't fight, what should he do if he encounters an enemy?

  "Okay, that's it, buy both items for me. Also, help me keep an eye out for spiritual treasures that are suitable for Xiaofeng. If you find one, contact me!" With that said, Shen Xuyao stood up.

  "Okay, don't worry, we will contact you if we find a spiritual treasure that is suitable for Xiaofeng."

  "Yeah!" nodded. Shen Xuyao took Xiaobai and teleported away directly.

  ………………………………

  Ten years later, Xiaobai's strength was stabilized, and he went to retreat with the spiritual treasures, potions and spiritual stones bought by Shen Xuyao. And here is Shen Xuyao! After ten years of hard work, he had 4.6 billion spirit stones in his hand. After excluding the 4.1 billion to repay the debt and the 500 million spirit stones given to Xiaobai, he only had 1 million spirit stones left in his hand. Fortunately, the debt I had carried for many years was finally paid off, and I felt much more at ease.

Kane's father did not ask for interest, but Shen Xuyao couldn't get enough of it and gave him twenty bottles of rare potion. Zeen did not ask for interest, and Shen Xuyao also gave him ten cold pills. He didn't want to owe the two of them a favor because of this incident.

  The opportunity suitable for the Wind Shadow Wolf has not yet been found. Therefore, Shen Xuyao can only continue to earn spiritual stones until the opportunity suitable for the Wind Shadow Wolf is found so that he can buy it.

  Originally, Xiaocai and Xiaobai were both aiming for Level 6 and had paid off their debts. Shen Xuyao was living an ordinary life and was doing well. But, sitting at home, disaster would come from the sky! Sometimes, the more you want to live a stable life, the more trouble God will cause you to encounter. Just like now...

  Shen Xuyao sat on the chair and looked at the people sitting in the living room expressionlessly, his head hurting for a while.

  The thing is like this. Originally, it was Yuan En and Duo En, the two children of Ze En's sixth uncle's family. They said they had contacted a big business and came to see Shen Xuyao for medical treatment. Shen Xuyao received everyone. As a result, Shen Xuyao only understood when he saw it. , the other party is not here to see a doctor, but to recognize his relatives.

  The other party was none other than the Zhang family, one of the eight major families in Pharmacist Continent. The people coming this time are the third master and third wife of the Zhang family, and Zhang Yuanyuan (the female cannon fodder who loves the male protagonist). The reason why the Zhang family came all the way to the Magician Continent to recognize their son, speaking of it, is It's all the fault of the heroine and her gang.