Chapter 347 Soul Tower

  After hearing Sect Leader Wang's words, Murong Jin immediately stepped forward. "Thank you, Master."

  "What's your name, Sect Master! You are Xu Yao's daughter-in-law, so you should call me uncle. Take it!" With that said, Sect Master Wang presented a small porcelain vase.

  "Thank you uncle for arriving in time and upholding justice for me. Thank you uncle for the reward." After thanking him repeatedly, Murong Jin took the bottle of colorful dew. I thought: I don’t know what effect this thing has. Maybe you can ask your father when you get back.

  "Good boy, don't be so polite."

  "Uncle, how did you know we were here?" Shen Yao was very curious about this.

  "Oh, Chenxing sent me a message. He said that his sister-in-law was snatched away by Huang Qianshan, and you came to ask for help. Let me help you fight Huang Qianshan." At this point, Sect Master Wang smiled bitterly. Chenxing begged him for a long time, and he just came!

  "Oh, it turns out to be Morning Star!" Shen Yao nodded and expressed understanding.

  "Let's go back! I haven't been to your place for a long time. Today, our nephew will have a good game."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Shen Yao agreed.

  Seeing that Shen Yao and his party had left, Huang Qianshan immediately ran into the side hall to check the wine in the side hall. "How's it going? Is it done?"

  "Master, it's all sealed. However, Murong Jin said it will take a month to ferment, and you can drink it after a month!"

"Oh, I know." After saying that, Huang Qianshan immediately put the wine and steel into his space ring.

  "Master, Murong Jin said that it cannot be placed in the space ring and must be left outside to ferment."

  "I know, I will take it out when I get to Si Guo Cliff. Nanshan, you are the senior brother, I will leave the matter of Qianfeng Peak to you. Your master, I went to Si Guo Cliff. Will I be able to come back after thirty years?"

  "Yes, Master." In fact, they had just heard the Sect Master's words in the side hall.

  "Alas!" Huang Qianshan sighed helplessly, turned around and left.

  After Huang Qianshan was punished and sent to Si Guo Cliff, the Shen family was completely at peace. Shen Chenxing and Xiaobai will no longer encounter wine snatchers when setting up a stall, and Murong Jin does not have to worry about being inexplicably taken away to make wine one day. The family's life once again returned to its original peace.

  Murong Jin still went to the ring area to set up the ring every day, and Xiaobai and his wife still went to sell wine every day. The days passed very regularly.

  Time flies so fast, thirty years pass in the blink of an eye. During these thirty years, Murong Jin stayed in the arena area for ten years, in the Machinery City for ten years, and in the hunting area for another ten years, completely stabilizing his strength at the mid-seventh level. Shen Chenxing also followed Murong Jin to the Machinery City and Hunting Area, and his strength at the early seventh level was also consolidated.

  Shen Yao found a suitable opportunity for Xiaobai to advance. Xiaobai had gone into seclusion ten years ago.

  Xiaocai came out of seclusion twenty years ago, and her strength at the early stage of level seven has been stabilized a lot in the past twenty years.

  Shen Yu has successfully advanced to level five and has been refining his body in the Gravity Tower for ten years. The strength has been stabilized at the early stage of level five. The strength of brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui has also reached the late level four.