Chapter 353 I am so vicious

  Shen Xuyao stayed at Wang's house for three days before moving back to his residence. But after he returned, he had been living in the courtyard under Tianyao Peak and never went to Shen Yao's palace again.

  Half a month passed in the blink of an eye. On this day, Shen Xuyao, Wang Ziming, the Zhuo brothers, and Xiao Jin were sitting together for lunch when Shen Yao came over.

  Seeing that it was his father standing outside, Shen Xuyao opened the protective shield and invited the person into his home.

  Looking at his son standing aside with a respectful expression on his face, Shen Yao felt very sad.

  "Uncle, you're here! Xu Yao has made fried buns, come here and try them!"

"Uncle."

  "Cousin, the fried buns made by Xu Yao are very delicious. Come over and eat." With a smile, Wang Ziming also extended an invitation.

  After looking at the three people sitting together to eat, Shen Yao sat on the chair and looked at his son beside him. "The three brothers Shen Changfeng, Shen Changkong, and Shen Changsheng died in the mining area last night."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his head, and his calm eyes met Shen Yao's questioning eyes. "So? Do you think I killed them?"

  Hearing his son's rhetorical question, Shen Yao pursed his lips and said nothing. If it was Morning Star, he absolutely believed that it was not his son who did it. But Xu Yao. He didn't know much about his son. Besides, if he hadn't stopped him that day, he would indeed have killed the three Shen brothers. Therefore, Shen Yao didn't know whether his son did this or not, and he wasn't sure.

  "The master's husband didn't kill him. He didn't leave last night." Shaking his head, Xiao Jin immediately retorted.

  Hearing this, Shen Yao looked at Xiao Jin. He turned to look at his son. "Xu Yao..."

  "You think I was the one who killed the person, so why don't you hand me over to the Law Enforcement Hall and let them kill me to avenge your nephew?" With that said, Shen Xuyao sat on the chair opposite Shen Yao.

  "Xu Yao, I believe you."

  Staring at his father sitting opposite, Shen Xuyao chuckled. "No, you don't believe it. From the time you told me this, you had the intention of testing me. You don't believe me in your heart. If Xiao Jin hadn't said that I didn't leave last night, maybe you would say now , you shouldn’t kill your cousin. You disappoint me so much by doing this. You are all the Shen family, how can you kill them? "

  Facing his son's calm face and straightforward words, Shen Yao opened his mouth, but didn't know how to refute. Indeed, he did have some doubts about this son, but even if he really killed the person, he would not hurt his own son for the sake of his three nephews! He just wants to know the truth.

  Looking at Shen Yao who couldn't speak a word, Shen Xuyao smiled, his smile full of sarcasm.

  "Xu Yao!" Reaching out, Zhuo Yang took Shen Xu Yao's arm.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at Zhuo Yang. "Brother, it's not interesting for us to eat. How about I arrange a little show for everyone to entertain them?"

  Hearing this, Zhuo Yang was stunned. His intuition told him that this entertainment program was probably not a good one.

  "Program, what kind of program is it?" Wang Ziming was very interested in this.

  "Come on, everyone, take a look." As he said that, Shen Xuyao took out a mirror from his space ring and played a video. What was played was the scene of the three brothers and sisters of Shen Minghui sitting together and discussing how to kill Shen Xuyao. The picture is very smooth and the sound is very clear. Everyone heard clearly what the three mentioned about the three killers and finding Shen Laoer as a scapegoat.