Chapter 288 Fang Family

  One month later,

  Shen Xuyao and his party continued to walk deeper into the desert, but failed to find any treasure for several days. This made Xiaoyan very anxious. "No, there should be a lot of treasures in this place!"

  "Don't worry, this is just the periphery. The further you go into the desert, the more treasures you can find." Duobao Desert is the number one best place. How could there be no treasures?

  Hearing the master's words, Xiaoyan nodded. "Well, that's true."

  While walking, Shen Xuyao saw six soul pet masters walking towards this side. These six soul pet masters are four men and two women. The four male soul pet masters are sixth-level soul pet masters, and the two female soul pet masters are fifth-level soul pet masters.

  Seeing the six people blocking the road, Shen Xuyao and the other five stopped. Narrowing his eyes, Shen Xuyao asked coldly: "Fellow Taoists, are you okay?"

  Hearing this, the leading middle-aged man looked at Shen Xuyao. "Fellow Taoist, please don't get me wrong. We are not here to rob you. I am here to see my nephew Shen Chenxing."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. It turned out that these six people were from Shen Chenxing’s maternal family. He is a martial artist from the Fang family in the martial arts continent.

  He looked at the six people opposite. Shen Chenxing looked very unhappy. "Uncle, second uncle, third uncle, fourth uncle, let's go!"

  "Morning Star, before you came to the secret realm, your mother specifically entrusted you to me. How could my uncle ignore you?"

  Looking at his uncle, Shen Chenxing frowned. "I am at the peak of Level 6. I am as strong as you, uncle. You can't protect me. Besides, I don't want to stay with the Fang family."

  Hearing this, Mr. Fang was very unhappy. "Morning Star, what are you talking about? Before, you left without saying a word, which made us all look for you all the time. Now, you said that you are not with us. Will you? Would that be too much?"

  "Yes, Chenxing, it's very dangerous in the secret realm. You can't do it alone." Nodding, Mr. Fang said the same thing.

  Looking at the two of them, Shen Chenxing looked contemptuous. "You all know why I left."

  "you……"

  "Morning Star, what's going on? If you have anything to say, tell your uncle."

  He looked at his uncle. Shen Chenxing frowned handsomely. "Uncle, please take them away. I won't go with you. From now on, I will never go to grandpa's house again. Please tell grandpa."

"Morning Star..." Uncle Fang frowned, looking confused.

  "Morning Star, what the hell are you talking about?"

  Staring at the furious second uncle, Shen Chenxing sneered. "Second uncle, third uncle, I will hate you all my life."

  "Cousin Morningstar!"

  "cousin!"

  Hearing the calls of the two female soul pet masters, Shen Chenxing responded with a look of disgust on his face. "Don't call me. I don't have a disgusting cousin like you. I will tell my parents exactly what happened when you gave me aphrodisiacs and wanted to rape me. From now on, I have nothing to do with you. "

  Turning his head, Xiaobai was stunned for a moment when he looked at Shen Chenxing, who was livid and furious. Before, when she rescued Chenxing in the sea, Xiaoyan said that the other party was poisoned by acacia. Xiaobai thought that Shen Chenxing was not lucky enough to be poisoned because he encountered a poisonous sea beast. Unexpectedly, Shen Chenxing was actually poisoned by his two cousins? Thinking of this, Xiaobai was very angry and felt sorry for Shen Chenxing.