Chapter 289 Xiaobai is injured

  The two people's eyes met in the void. Xiao Bai's eyes were calm, but Shen Chenxing's eyes were eager. It can even be said to be very hot, with a deep sense of affection.

  "So is that why you fell in love with Xiaobai? I thought you were a virgin?"

  To be honest, Shen Xuyao was really incomprehensible before. Why would Shen Chenxing fall in love with an ugly girl, love her to death, and even form a contract with her? It turned out to be because the silly brother had already seen through the women around him who had ulterior motives.

  Xiaobai sacrificed his life to save him without knowing his identity, which is very commendable for Shen Chenxing as the eldest young master. I'm afraid that this idiot has only met Xiaobai, who is willing to save him not for fame, fortune or spiritual stones. Therefore, Xiaobai is definitely the most unique existence for him.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing blushed uneasily. "Brother, what did you say?"

  "I said, you caused trouble for Xiaobai. Your two cousins and your two uncles now want to kill Xiaobai." Thinking of this, Shen Xuyao was a little worried. Worried that those Fang family members might come and kill him one day.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing's expression changed drastically. "They dare. I will kill anyone who dares to touch a hair of Xiaobai."

  Looking at his younger brother with murderous intent in his eyes, Shen Xuyao smiled. "That's not good! Those are your uncle and your cousin!"

  "Humph, from the moment they drugged me, they are no longer my relatives. When I go back, I will definitely tell my mother. If my mother knows, she will never go to my grandpa's house again. ." Thinking of the behavior of his second uncle, third uncle, and those two cousins, Shen Chenxing's teeth started to itch.

  "Your family's affairs have nothing to do with me, but Xiaobai is mine. If your uncle and your cousin want to touch her, I will definitely kill them. So, I hope you have something to do with this matter. Be mentally prepared." Shen Xuyao was just polite first and then prepared. Let’s put the ugly words first.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing repeatedly said yes. "Brother, don't worry. I will always stand by you and Xiaobai."

  Seeing Shen Chenxing express his attitude solemnly, Shen Chenxing nodded with satisfaction.

  "Brother, can you stop saying from now on that Xiaobai is yours? She is my wife and mine." Shen Chenxing protested against this statement.

  Staring at his younger brother who looked aggrieved, Shen Xuyao smiled. "It's up to you to say this. Xiaobai has the final say. When will the lines of a partnership contract appear on the back of your hand, when will she be yours."

  After receiving such an answer, Shen Chenxing nodded. "Okay, I get it now."

  Looking at Shen Chenxing who stared at him with pitiful eyes and aggrieved expression, Xiaobai remained unmoved. "Don't think too much. If you form a contract with me, that's your business. I won't form a contract with you."

  "Xiaobai, why are you so heartless? I have already formed a contract with you." Oh my, why is my wife so cold and hard to pursue? It was clear that his wife liked him very much before and even had physical intimacy with him. Why don't you even give him a good look now?

  "That's all I am. If you want to find someone to form a contract with you, you can go to the Fang sisters. I think they will be very happy to form a contract with you." Speaking of this, Xiaobai felt a little unhappy. I don’t know how many women around that fool like him. He is really good at attracting bees and butterflies, provoking a large group of wild bees and butterflies.