Chapter 216 Elopement

  Seeing that the Li brothers and sisters and their six guards were taken away, Shen Xuyao stepped forward and saluted. "Thank you, young master, for helping us out."

  "No, my cousin and cousin are spoiled and ignorant. They have offended four fellow Taoists. It is their fault. How about I be the host, invite the four fellow Taoists to have lunch, and apologize to the four of them on their behalf. ?" Zayn immediately took the opportunity to send out an invitation.

  "I should treat the three fellow Taoists to dinner to express our gratitude." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "No, Thar Town is our home, and our three brothers should be the landlords. I should invite this meal!"

  Seeing Zeen insisting on a treat, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly. "Okay, let the young master spend the money."

  "Sure, four fellow Taoists, please." Saying that, Zeen left with everyone.

  The restaurant that Zain chose was the largest and most luxurious Fugui Restaurant in Taal Town.

  A group of seven people sat in the private room. Zeen ordered thirty dishes, including the most expensive and best dishes in the restaurant. Because Shen Xuyao said he would not drink alcohol, Zeen specially ordered a pot of tea. Everyone sat and ate and chatted together.

  Looking at his guests, Zeen said with a smile: "Mr. Zhang, these dishes are the specialties of Fugui Restaurant. You can try them and see how they taste. If you don't like them, let them make other dishes."

  "Young Master, you are so polite. These dishes are very good." Shen Xuyao smiled, took the dishes and put them in his lover's bowl.

  "Mr. Zhang, where are you from? I think your family just came to Taal Town, right?" Zain asked with a faint smile on his face.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao pursed his lips. "Actually, our family is not the soul pet masters of the Magician Continent, we are the soul pet masters of the Pharmacist Continent."

  "Oh, Pharmacist Continent?" Zayn didn't think of this.

  "Yes, I was born in the Pharmacist Continent and grew up in the Pharmacist Continent since I was a child. My parents and grandfather also loved me very much. But then, I met my partner. We met, got to know each other, fell in love, and wanted to get married. As a partner. However, I encountered strong opposition from my family, so I had no choice but to bring my partner to live in the Magician Continent." At this point, Shen Xuyao sighed with pretense of sadness.

  Hearing these words, Zayn nodded. "I see."

  Hearing this, Xian's eyes widened and he looked at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin in shock. "So, you two eloped?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao glanced at the other party. "You could say the same thing."

  Under the table, Zayn stepped hard on his brother's foot. My heart said: It would be great if you knew in your heart! What truth are you talking about?

  After looking at Shen Xuyao, Yue En turned to Xiaobai and Xiaocai, who were lowering their heads to eat. "So, what about the two Miss Zhangs? Are they also running away from marriage?"

  "Oh, they're not. They caused some trouble in the family, so they came to join us."

"That's right!" Yue En nodded, expressing understanding.

  "So, it must have been a while since Zhang Yaoshi and his family came to the Magician Continent, right?"

  "Well, it's been almost fifteen years. Before, we lived in seclusion on a desert island. My partner and I both like to live a carefree and pure life. So, we found a desert island, We lived in seclusion there for more than ten years, and then we left the deserted island when we no longer had any spiritual stones with us."