Chapter 235 Ou Senming's incident

Chapter 235 Ou Senming’s incident

  While eating dinner, Mayor Fang always felt that it was not good, so he looked at Mayor Melis helplessly. "Ide, your chef's skills are not as good as Xiaobai's! Xiaobai's cooking is still delicious."

  "Well, Xiaobai's craftsmanship is very good. The dishes she cooks are full of flavor and flavor."

  "Not only is it delicious and delicious, but the monster meat and spiritual vegetables she handles are particularly rich in aura."

  "Yes, yes, Naling Rice is made differently from others."

  Looking at the four mayors who praised Zhang Bai's cooking skills, Mayor Melis rolled his eyes. "I also know that she is good at cooking, but the problem is, she is not our cook, she is Zhang Xu's sister, and she doesn't have time to cook for you. You just make do with it!"

  "Oh, that's true!" Thinking of Xiaobai's identity, the four town leaders could only sigh. I made do with a few bites.

  Turning her head, Fang Feifei looked at Xian beside her. "Brother Xien, is Zhang Bai a good cook?"

  "Well, not bad!" After thinking about it, Sheen answered truthfully.

  "Brother Sheen is lying. I saw you eating very happily every day when you were in Lei Lake."

  Faced with Fang Feifei's question, Sheen smiled helplessly. "Xiao Bai's cooking skills are quite good, but I think the best cook in their family is my cousin. My cousin's cooking skills are better than Xiao Bai's. However, my cousin doesn't cook often. He makes a private kitchen The dishes are reserved specifically for coaxing my cousin."

  "Oh, Doctor Zhang's cooking skills are better than Zhang Bai?" Fang Feifei didn't expect this.

  "Yes, my cousin's cooking skills are better." Nodding, Sheen said.

  "Xian, have you ever eaten the food cooked by Divine Doctor Zhang?" Fang Hao blinked and asked curiously.

  "I've had it before. That time at your house, my cousin and my cousin had a tantrum. Later, my cousin cooked a large table of dishes for my cousin to eat. After that, my cousin stopped quarreling with him." Although. I only ate it once, but it will definitely be unforgettable.

  "Oh, it was that time!" Fang Hao nodded, understanding.

  "Doctor Zhang can also cook? Is he a better cook than his sister?"

  Looking at Uncle Fifteen who turned to ask him, Xian nodded. "Yes, I ate it once, and it tasted better than Xiaobai's."

  "Hey, nephew, you are really delicious! I want to eat it too."

  "Old Fifteen, what are you thinking? He is a pharmacist. Do you think he is the cook in my house?" At this point, Mayor Melis rolled his eyes. My heart said: I haven’t eaten it yet? Why do you eat it? After all, Zhang Xu is also a member of my house, why should I taste his cooking skills first?

  "Hehe, that's true!"

  "Hehe, no wonder the second brother went out to train for three years and gained a lot of weight. It turns out it's because the Zhang family brothers and sisters are so good at cooking!"

  Hearing his brother's words, Sean smiled sheepishly. He pinched his arm and it seemed that he had indeed gained weight.

  Hearing this, Mayor Melis looked at his third son, who was blinking at him, and frowned unconsciously. I thought: Am I getting fat too? Was he discovered by the third child?