Chapter 287 People from the Martial Arts Continent

  Before they had gone far, Shen Xuyao and his party of five were stopped by eight soul pet masters.

  Shen Xuyao stopped and looked carefully, and found that these eight soul pet masters were not wearing clothes from the Magician Continent, nor were they clothes from the Card Master and Pharmacist Continent. The clothes are very strange. All eight of them were wearing fancy clothes. They looked very capable and much lighter than the big robes they wore. The soul pet master in fancy clothes must be from the Martial Master Continent!

  "Who did I think it was? It turned out to be someone from the Li family in Martial Arts Continent!"

  Hearing Shen Chenxing's words, the eight members of the Li family all looked at each other. "It turns out to be Fellow Daoist Shen! Why isn't Fellow Daoist Shen walking with the Fang family's team?"

  "That's my business and has nothing to do with you. You can leave." The Fang family is Shen Chenxing's maternal family. Shen Chenxing was able to come to the Zixia Secret Realm because he got a quota from the Fang family, so he came to the secret realm. After coming to the secret realm, he had been looking for treasures with the Fang family's team, but later, Shen Chenxing was poisoned by his cousin, so he left the Fang family's team and ran to the Jade Sea alone.

  Hearing this, Li Yong smiled. "Shen Daoyou has such a friendly tone!"

"Shen Chenxing, hand over the treasure box, otherwise, don't blame us for being rude to you." Li Yong said coldly, and Li Yong asked Shen Chenxing for the treasure box.

  "That's right, hand over the things quickly." Li Yun urged impatiently with his eyes widened.

  Seeing everyone in the Li family looking at them eagerly, Shen Chenxing felt very depressed. "You are so unreasonable. Why should we give you the things we found?" My elder brother found the treasure box, so how could we give it to others?

  "Shen Chenxing, don't be so shameless." Li Yunyi said arrogantly, not taking Shen Chenxing seriously.

  "Shen Chenxing, for your grandfather's sake, I don't want to be your enemy. As long as you hand over your things, I can guarantee that I won't embarrass you. What do you think?" Li Yong squinted his eyes and said coldly. With.

  "I don't think it's good." As he said that, Shen Xuyao waved his sleeves and thirty-six cards were thrown out, directly trapping the eight members of the Li family in the card formation. Afterwards, Shen Xuyao and the other five disappeared.

  Li Yun was dumbfounded when he looked at the black cards that were as tall as one person next to him. "Brother, what is this?"

  "Yes, brother, this looks like a door. What is it?"

  "It's a card. Be careful, everyone!"

  As soon as Li Yong finished speaking, white alchemy formations lit up on the twelve cards inside, and a white sword energy from Dawson Cold Land was fired towards the eight Li brothers and sisters.

  "Damn it!" As he said this, Li Yong immediately took out his magic weapon to block it. Others also took out their own magic weapons to block the all-pervasive sword energy.

  Among the cards, Shen Chenxing looked curiously at the darkness beside him and the mirror floating in front of him. The picture in the mirror at this moment is the picture of the eight brothers and sisters of the Li family being besieged.

  "Xiao Bai." Turning his head, Shen Xuyao glanced at Xiao Bai beside him.

  "Yes, Master." In response, Xiao Bai waved his hand and took out a table and a chair. Bent over to sit on the chair, Xiaobai took out a guzheng, placed it on the table, and started playing. The melodious sound of the piano was like water pouring down from the mountains, slowly spreading into the formation.