Chapter 237 Meeting Yun Eun

  A few days later,

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin sat together drinking tea and chatting about the situation of everyone at home.

  "The purpose of Little Golden Snake's seclusion this time is to reach the fifth level, and it will not come out too soon. According to Xiaofeng, it is to advance to the middle of the fifth level, and it should be out of seclusion soon. Xiaocai and Xiaobai came out of seclusion together with me. We have been consolidating our strength for the past twenty years. Now that our strength is almost stable, we should be able to go into seclusion." After thinking about it, Murong Jin said this.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Well, I'll arrange for them to retreat later. Has there been any movement at the Olsen family in the past twenty years?"

  "Before, several town leaders came to our town leader to ask for an explanation. Later, the town leader took the four town leaders Fang and had a fight with those town leaders. After that, the matter was settled." Regarding this matter. Murong Jin has been paying close attention to this matter.

  "Aren't you suspicious of us?" This is what Shen Xuyao is most concerned about.

  "No, Ou Senming's brothers all thought it was the town leader who killed Ou Senming. So, they all came to the town leader to take revenge, and they didn't suspect us at all." This incident surprised Murong Jin, and he didn't expect it either. The Ou Sen Family Club killed Ou Sen Ming, who was said to have been killed by Meris Yidd.

  "It's good that you didn't suspect us. The town leader is a sixth-level soul pet master, and his father, a seventh-level soul pet master, is his backer. The Ousen family doesn't dare to do anything to him." The town leader is a member of a big family after all. The Sen family didn't dare to touch him easily.

  "That's true. The Oussen family also has some scruples and doesn't dare to really show off." After thinking about it, Murong Jin said the same thing.

  "Have you contacted Kane?" After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao asked about business matters.

  "Yeah, I got in touch. Kane is in seclusion. Qiao Xi said that he would help get some resources for Xiao Bai and Xiao Cai. We made an appointment to meet in a few days." Over the years, the four pet animals at home have The necessary training resources are all obtained with the help of Kane. Kane is the granddaughter of the city lord, so it is easier to get something good. Moreover, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin didn't want outsiders to know that they had four pet animals, so they had to ask Kane and Qiao Xi for help.

At the beginning, Josie and Kane had said it. It was said that he and Xu Yao were helping them in the Soul Pet Master Continent before. In the future, she and Qiao Xi will also try their best to help them in the Magician Continent. Over the years, Mr. and Mrs. Kane have traveled a lot, which has indeed helped him and Xu Yao a lot in all aspects. With the help of these two people, he and Xu Yao felt a lot more at ease. It’s also much easier.

  "Okay, with these resources, Xiaobai and Xiaocai can go into seclusion. I still have some soul crystals given by Kane. When the time comes, you should also prepare, and the three of you can go into seclusion together!" Shen Xuyao looked at it It can be seen that the strength of my lover has improved a lot, far higher than the average fifth-level early stage soul pet master, and it is time to retreat.

  "Don't worry, I'll wait until I meet you Qiao Xi before retreating. I'm worried if you go alone." As a partner, how could Murong Jin let his lover go to the appointment alone?

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao thought for a while. "Okay. Then let's go together. You can go into seclusion when you come back." Knowing that his lover was worried about him going to see Qiao Xi alone, Shen Xuyao did not refuse his lover's proposal.