Chapter 201 Boarding the Ship

  In a room in the backyard of Juxian Inn, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin were sitting on chairs, listening to the conversation between Feng Hua and the others. In fact, the two of them arrived half a month ago. However, Shen Xuyao sent a message to Feng Hua saying that he would arrive in three days. In this way, the Feng family will think that they have not arrived.

  After Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin arrived, they spent one hundred thousand spirit stones to rent the Juxian Inn for three months. The boss and the waiters in the inn are all on holiday. Now, Murong Jin is the owner of the inn, and Shen Xuyao, Xiaobai and Xiaocai, who are disguised as men, are the waiters in the inn. Shen Xuyao set up the Xuantian Mirror in the room in advance. He could see everything in the room of the five people and hear all their conversations.

  "It seems that there is no need to trade!" At this point, Murong Jin sighed.

  "Indeed, there is no need to trade." Nodding, Shen Xuyao said the same. He had already guessed that this would happen, but Shen Xuyao still had a sense of luck. At this moment, he had no illusions. Although it cost one hundred thousand spirit stones for this, it was worth it.

  "Xu Yao, let's leave here as soon as possible!" The other party is a seventh-level city lord and a sixth-level town lord. They are not rivals.

  "We'll leave tonight. We'll be home after two teleports. The problem isn't too big."

  Looking at his lover, Murong Jin nodded. "Then, what should Feng Hua do?"

  "After we leave, I will send him a message tomorrow to terminate the transaction."

  "It can be seen that he was forced to do so!" At this point, Murong Jin sighed.

"Maybe, just a trading partner. If you betray, you betray. It doesn't matter." The only person Shen Xuyao trusted was Murong Jin. The others were just trading partners to Shen Xuyao. Such people would betray and betray. it's not a big deal.

  Seeing his lover's face without sadness or joy, Murong Jin raised his brows. "I thought you always considered him a friend?"

  "Friendship should be established when both parties have equal status. He is the eldest young master of a big family, and we are civilian soul pet masters. Our status is inherently unequal, and we cannot establish friendship. Moreover, trusting one more person , there is a danger of being hurt one more time, so I only believe in you. I don't want to believe in other people, and I don't want to be hurt by them. "

  Hearing this, Murong Jin was stunned for a moment, and stretched out his hand to hold his lover's hand. "Well, we just trust each other, and that way, we'll never get hurt."

  That night, Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin, Xiaobai and Xiaocai directly used the spirit speech technique to teleport back to Linhai City. The next day, Shen Xuyao sent a message that the transaction was cancelled.

  Seeing the four words sent by Shen Xuyao, Feng Hua secretly breathed a sigh of relief. I thought: Great, this way, nothing will happen to Xu Yao and Murong.

  "Why was the deal cancelled? Hua'er, ask him why..."

  Before City Lord Feng could say anything, he found that the messenger jade pendant in his hand was broken. The communication jade pendant is the same as the teleportation formation, and it is also a pair. If a message jade pendant is broken, then the corresponding message jade pendant will also be broken.

  "He found it!" Seeing the broken messenger jade pendant, what else does Town Master Feng not understand?

  "How is that possible? Isn't he arriving in three days?"