Chapter 202 Moving Cave

  Hearing what his lover said, Murong Jin showed disapproval on his face. "No, I'm not afraid of suffering, as long as I can follow you."

  Lowering his head, looking at the hand that was holding his hand tightly, Shen Xuyao slowly raised his head and met his lover's firm eyes. "Murong, thank you for willing to accompany me."

  "Why do you say that? We are husband and wife!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded with deep understanding. "Yes, we are husband and wife, the two closest people in this world." After speaking, Shen Xuyao held his lover's hand back.

  Seeing the hands tightly held by the two, Murong Jin smiled. The two closest people!

  "We will spend ten years on this ship. The first three years and the next three years will be safer in shallow sea areas, and the middle four years will be more dangerous in deep sea areas. I plan to use the first three years to practice Make three mobile caves, one for Xiaobai, one for Xiaocai, and the remaining one for us to use ourselves. In this way, we don’t need to set up tents when we go out to practice in the future.” After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao expressed his plan.

  Raising his head, Murong Jin looked at his lover. "You want to refine a mobile cave? Do you have enough materials for refining?"

  "It's enough. During the years when we were in the Xu family, I sealed all the refining materials I left behind in the card. It's just right to use it to refine the mobile cave at this time." The refining materials accumulated over the years The number of materials is astonishing.

  "Isn't it troublesome to refine the mobile cave?"

  Hearing his lover ask this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Yes, with my current ability, it will take at least a year to refine a mobile cave, and three years, it will be considered good if I can refine three mobile caves."

  "Xiao Cai, Xiao Bai and I can help you install the cave together." After thinking about it, Murong Jin offered to help.

  "The materials in my hand are more third-level and less fourth-level, so I plan to refine two third-level caves for Xiaobai and Xiaocai. They live in the ring space and don't need too high-level caves. We refine a fourth-level cave by ourselves, which can be used when we go out."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled. "Okay, the fourth-level mobile cave has better protection performance than the third-level."

  "Actually, we should also refine a fourth-level flying magic weapon. Flying magic weapons are faster than flying monsters. However, we don't have that much material and we don't have that much time." At this point, Shen Xuyao sighed softly A sound.

  "Is it a flying magic weapon? It takes a long time to refine it?" Murong Jin raised his eyebrows and asked.

  "Well, to refine a flying magic weapon, if I complete it by myself, it will take at least 20 years. It is a big project. In the card master continent, only big figures like city lords and town lords have their own flying magic tools. Ordinary people can’t afford it, and they don’t have time to refine the flying magic weapon by themselves.” Shen Xuyao was also very helpless about this matter, he and Murong were both on the rise, and it was impossible to devote twenty years to making a flying magic weapon. The magic weapon, and the price of the flying magic weapon is very expensive, and they don't have spirit stones to buy, so they can only use flying mounts.

  "It doesn't matter, don't we have Tianyue Bird? Let's use it first. Later, when we advance to level 6 or 7, it will not be too late to buy flying magic weapons. We are only at level 4 now, so even if this When you refine the flying magic weapon, we may not be able to defend it, maybe we will be killed and seize the magic weapon." After thinking about it, Murong Jin felt that this was very possible.