Chapter 238 Meet the heroine again

  One month later,

  Murong Jin, Xiao Bai and Xiao Cai all went to retreat in the ring space. Shen Xuyao sold all the chickens and wine at home to Ze En, and earned a considerable amount of spiritual stones.

  "Alas, Xiaocai and Xiaobai are in retreat. I'm afraid the wine and chicken in my restaurant will be out of supply!" At this point, Zain sighed.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao was helpless. "Then it's useless for you to tell me! I can only make potions, but I can't make wine, and I can't raise chickens!" Shen Xuyao shrugged, with a look of helplessness on his face.

  Glancing at Shen Xuyao, Zeen smiled. "To be honest, why do your two sisters want to learn how to make wine and raise chickens?" Zayn couldn't understand this. He felt that they were both ladies and shouldn't learn these things.

  "Family rules, my grandfather requires every descendant of the family to have the ability to make a living. Xiaobai and Xiaocai are neither treasure soul pets nor weapon soul pets. Of course they have to find another way!"

  After receiving such an answer, Zayn nodded. "I see!"

  "Don't your family have such requirements for your descendants?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's rhetorical question, Zeen smiled. "No, my grandfather didn't require us to have the skills to make a living. However, several of my uncle's cousins have been trained to do business and manage the city since they were young. They are all grandfather's designated heirs, so they have to learn many of his requirements from an early age. They learn lessons. As for me, there are not so many requirements. However, my father is also very strict with me. He also asked me to learn some courses on business and town management. He said that I am the eldest son and have the responsibility. Learn these."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao nodded. "So, your grandfather and your father are pretty good, and they don't have so many demands on you. They are much better than my grandfather! My grandfather is too strict."

  "It's for your own good to be strict! Look, the three of you brothers and sisters each have the ability to make a living, and you have been practicing physical training since childhood. These are all things that are good for you!"

  "Maybe!"

  "Oh, by the way, my sixth uncle introduced a business. They will come over tomorrow. They said ten people would come."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "It's just for medical treatment, why do so many people come?"

  "It's because there are many family members." Zain couldn't understand this.

  "Then have you told them that each family member needs a meeting fee of 30,000 spirit stones?"

  "Of course, I said it, and the other side agreed."

  After receiving such an answer, Shen Xuyao hesitated. Can one person see a doctor and be accompanied by nine people? This is obviously something abnormal! I'm afraid the drunkard is not interested in drinking! "Who is seeing the doctor?"

  "He's not from the Magician Continent. He seems to be from the Card Master Continent. I heard he was poisoned by a sea beast at sea and his life is hanging by a thread."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao's expression changed. "People from the Card Master Continent? Why do you come to the Magician Continent?"

  "These people are not going to the Magician Continent. They are going to the Pharmacist Continent. They are just passing by. I heard that Tianhua Academy will enroll students in the Pharmacist Continent in thirty years. They should He's heading to Tianhua Academy!" After thinking about it, Zain revealed the situation.