Chapter 273 Passing Three Levels

  It took Shen Xuyao forty-five days to assemble all the gears.

  Standing aside, Murong Jin couldn't help but raise his eyebrows as he looked at the mechanical tiger, which was as tall as a person on the ground and had begun to take shape. He turned to look at his man. "Put this assembled core into the shell and it becomes a mechanical tiger?"

  "No, it's not enough to just put it into the shell. It needs to be fixed with energy wires and a brain core needs to be installed. There are at least two processes. The second step is to assemble the external parts, and the third step is to combine the inside and outside, and assemble it in Together."

  "Oh, that's right!" Murong Jin nodded and expressed understanding.

  Suddenly, the gear tiger in front of Murong Jin was wrapped in a golden light and disappeared.

  Looking at the open space in front of him, Murong Jin was stunned for a moment. "Disappeared?"

  "Why did it disappear?" Xiao Jin asked in confusion with his eyes widened.

  "Look, a door appears on the east wall."

  "Yeah, a door appeared and we got through!"

  Hearing this, everyone looked at the east wall, and sure enough, an arch appeared.

  "Let's go to the next secret room!" With that said, Shen Xuyao put away the tables and chairs beside him. He led everyone towards the door.

  When Shen Xuyao walked out of the arch, a black box fell from his head and landed in Shen Xuyao's arms.

  After everyone walked to the newly appeared secret room, the door immediately disappeared.

  Standing on Shen Xuyao's shoulders, looking at the pile of parts stacked in the south corner, Xiaoyan screamed. "Isn't it? Are you still assembling it?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at the parts in the corner. "These should be external parts!"

  "Damn it, you're going to exhaust me to death! Now that the gears are done, we still need to do the external parts."

  Hearing Xiao Yan's complaint, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly. "He who can do it should work harder!"

  "Tch, what's the benefit? I worked so hard to assemble the mechanical beast. In the end, the assembled gears were confiscated and not given to us." At this point, Xiaoyan became even more depressed. He felt that his work was in vain. Had a fight. Caught everything.

  "No, aren't there prizes here?" As he said that, Shen Xuyao shook the things in his hands.

"That's not my thing. It's Xiaocai's fire-type spirit treasure." Even through the box, Xiaoyan knew what it was. So, that makes it even more depressing! Why is it the one doing the work, but it can’t use the benefits it gets, and it wants to take advantage of Xiaocai? It’s really unreasonable.

  "Oh?" He raised his eyebrows. Shen Xuyao opened the black box in his arms. I saw twenty fist-sized flame stones in the box.

  Looking at the contents in the box, Xiaocai was ecstatic. "It's the flame stone!"

  "Well, this thing is suitable for you. Just put it away!" With that said, Shen Xuyao closed the black box and gave the box to Xiaocai.

  "Thank you, Master. Thank you, Boss Xiaoyan!" Xiaocai took it and thanked the two of them with a smile.

  "Tch, what's so great about it, isn't it just a few broken stones? Look at how happy you are, you've never seen it on the market."

  Looking at Xiao Yan who said sour words, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. He said in his heart: Xiaoyan, this guy has made it clear that if you can’t eat the grapes, you will say the grapes are sour!