Chapter 374 Shenfeng Mountain

  A month later, a group of six people arrived at Shenfeng Mountain.

  Standing at the foot of the mountain, Wang Ziming looked at the mountain. He was originally full of hope, but he was disappointed. "This is just a barren mountain! There isn't even a monster!"

  "No, this lush one is pretty good!" Shen Xuyao smiled and said nonchalantly.

  "Let's go, we've come, we have to go, right?" As she said that, Xiaocai took Wang Ziming's hand.

  "Okay!" Nodding, Wang Ziming followed everyone up the mountain.

  As Wang Ziming said, this is a mountain with very low spiritual energy, which is also the barren mountain that Wang Ziming said. Because the spiritual energy is relatively low, the trees growing here are all the most ordinary pine trees. There are no monsters on the mountain, and there are no precious medicinal materials. It is just an ordinary barren mountain.

  Everyone went all the way from the bottom of the mountain to the top of the mountain, but found nothing and nothing. I climbed from the top of the mountain to the other side of the mountain, but still didn't receive any goods.

  Finding an open space at the foot of the mountain, Shen Xuyao and the six of them sat together to have lunch. While eating lunch, they studied the situation of Shenfeng Mountain.

  "I've long said that drawing books are unreliable. If you don't believe me, why don't we go to a place with mountains and water for fun when we come to this barren mountain? There's nothing good about this place where birds don't poop. Are you here for fun?" At this point, Wang Ziming sighed again and again.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Wang Ziming and then turned to his wife. "Murong, what do you think?"

  "Xu Yao, don't be discouraged. It's the same no matter where we go." Since there is no destination, what does it matter where we go?

  Hearing his wife's comfort, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "I'm not discouraged because I don't think this is the Shenfeng Mountain I'm looking for."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who said this with a serious face, everyone looked stunned.

  "This is not the Shenfeng Mountain we are looking for. Master, what do you mean?"

  Glancing at Xiaocai who didn't understand why, Shen Xuyao smiled. "The drawing book says that Shenfeng Mountain is a rolling mountain range, not a mountain. Therefore, I think this is just the tip of the iceberg, and it does not mean the entire Shenfeng Mountain. We can use this as the center to go to the east, west, north, south and south. Keep looking in this direction.”

"Shenfeng Mountain Range, yes, the painting book I read also says so. It says that Shenfeng Mountain is composed of ninety-nine and eighty-one spiritual mountains." Nodding, Murong Jin agreed.

  "The painting book I looked at didn't say there were ninety-nine and eighty-one mountain ranges, but it did say they were called Shenfeng Mountains, not Shenfeng Mountains." After thinking about it, Wang Ziming said the same thing.

  "No, there are ninety-nine and eighty-one mountains. How about finding the Year of the Monkey, the Horse and the Moon? Master, can you just use your ultimate move?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Xiao Jin suspiciously. "What's the ultimate move?"

  "Take out your backpack and let Xiaoyan look for it directly! Anyway, this Shenfeng Mountain must be one of the nine or ninety-eight mountains. Just use your spiritual words to look for it. If there is any treasure, then no Do you know it just by looking for it?”