Chapter 335 Xu Yao's plan

Chapter 335 Xu Yao’s plan

  After dinner, Shen Xuyao's family gathered together for a meeting.

  After looking at his two sons and his niece sitting beside him, Shen Xuyao took out three space rings. Divided among three children. "In the space ring is the opportunity I have found for the three of you in the past five years. You three can rest for a few days and then retreat! There are four training rooms in the palace, and each of them has a spirit gathering formation, which is very suitable. You retreat."

  Hearing this, the three children nodded. "Thank you father (uncle)."

  Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao rubbed his youngest son's head. "Xuanxuan, Ruirui, do you think your father is too harsh on you?"

  "No, father, the child understands that this is the Tianmang Continent, a high-level continent. If the child's strength is very low, he will be bullied by others. Therefore, the father lets the child retreat and train his body, all for the child's good." Shen Xuan naturally understands his father's painstaking efforts.

  Turning his head and glancing at his elder brother, Shen Rui turned to his father. "The kid also understands. We have seen many soul pet masters during the five years of body training in the Gravity Tower, but those people are all fifth-level soul pet masters. My aunt said that the fifth-level soul pet masters are outer disciples. We are the weakest in the entire sect and are at the bottom. However, my brother and I are only at the late third level, so we are worse than the bottom." At this point, Shen Rui was very depressed.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled and encouraged: "Son, don't belittle yourself. You two brothers are still young and it is normal for your strength to be lower. At your age, my father did not have your level of cultivation!"

  "No, my father is different from us. My father and dad are civilian soul pet masters. You have to earn spiritual stones while practicing and find opportunities for yourself. But we two brothers have never worried about spiritual stones, little one. When we were young, our grandfather, grandmother, aunt, and father all gave us spiritual stones and found spiritual treasures for us to practice. Now, my father is also looking for opportunities for us. We have never found opportunities on our own, and we are not as good as the two of us. Father." At this point, Shen Xuan felt a little guilty.

  "Yes, I have never earned a single spiritual stone in my entire life." At this point, Shen Rui also felt ashamed.

  "Hey, we are father and son. Father's spiritual stone is your spiritual stone. Don't feel any pressure, and don't feel sorry for me and your father. You are still young. When you grow up, I will let you go on your own. Earn spiritual stones.”

  "Oh!" nodded, and the two children expressed understanding.

  "Sons, please remember that you endure hardships today and practice hard so that you can live a better life in the future, live an unrestrained and free life, enjoy life and love. Don't be bullied by others, and don't be bullied by others. Look down on it. It’s a good day to be superior to others. Do you understand?”

  "Well, I understand, kid." The two brothers nodded in agreement.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at Xiaoyu. "Xiaoyu, the opportunities that uncle has prepared for you this time are enough for you to advance to level five. Don't be impatient. First, increase your strength to the peak of level four, and then go to the gravity tower to stabilize it. After that, you can hit level five."

  "Well, I understand, thank you, uncle." Nodding, Shen Yu immediately thanked him.

  After glancing at Xiaoyu, Shen Xuyao turned his head and looked at Fengyinglang. "Xiao Feng, get ready! Later, you can go to my ring space for retreat." With that said, Shen Xuyao handed him a space ring.