Chapter 210 The hero's idea

  Everyone used the teleportation array and came to Dashi Village together.

  I searched carefully in the farmyard three times, but couldn't find any useful clues. Everyone gathered in the main room, their expressions were not very good.

  "Jiang Yuan, Jiang Yuan, he actually thought of using the teleportation array to set up a trading place in a small village. He is really cunning." Speaking of this, Town Master Xu's expression was abnormally distorted.

  "On the surface, Jiang Yuan has not left the Xu family for many years, but in fact, he uses the teleportation array to secretly make deals with the Zhang family and the Yu family every year. And the reason why he lives in seclusion and never leaves the Xu family is because he is a wanted criminal. He feels it is safer to stay in the Xu family." At this point, Feng Zhang also had to admire Jiang Yuan. This man is indeed thoughtful and very cunning!

  "Actually, I suspected that Jiang Yuan was Shen Xuyao many years ago. It's just that I didn't know much about Lingyan teachers at that time, so I missed the opportunity and failed to identify him." Speaking of this, the heroine felt a little regretful.

"Shanshan, I can't blame you for this. Jiang Yuan is too cunning. He blocked the blood induction and disguised himself as a soul pet. It's normal for you not to recognize him." The male protagonist also didn't expect that this Jiang Yuan Yuan is actually so cunning.

  "There is no need to mention those things in the past. Now, we can be sure from various signs that Shen Xuyao and Jiang Yuan are the same person. The current problem is how to find Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin." At this point, City Master Feng He looked at everyone.

  Hearing this, everyone looked at each other with helpless expressions.

  "As Jiang Shanshan said, Shen Xuyao can block bloodline induction and can disguise himself as a soul pet. So, wouldn't it be as difficult as climbing to the sky to find their husband?" Thinking of this, Xu Hong was very depressed.

  "Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Shen Xuyao haven't contacted us for three years, and they obviously don't plan to contact us anymore. It's probably not easy for us to find them!" Nodding, Feng Zhang said the same.

  After looking at his son, Town Master Feng turned to Zhang Yun. "Nephew Zhang Xian, when was the last time you saw Mr. and Mrs. Shen Xuyao?"

  "Three years ago, it seemed to be November, the fifth day of November. At that time, we traded three thousand potions, and Shen Xuyao made a huge profit. After that, we never saw him again." Speaking of this, Zhang Yun frowned.

  "Three thousand potions!" Upon hearing this, Town Master Xu couldn't help but gasp.

  "Shen Xuyao is a spiritual speaker, and he is a fourth-level spiritual speaker. He can refine twelve potions in one day, 360 potions in a month, and three thousand potions. For him, , it’s not that difficult.” At this point, the heroine’s eyes were filled with crazy jealousy.

  In order to get to know the Spiritual Speaker, the heroine went to the library in the academy and found many ancient books to read. However, the more she understood the power of the Spiritual Speaker, the more jealous the heroine became. Why, why is it so unfair for God to let a waste awaken the Spiritual Word Stone and become such a heaven-defying existence!

  "Three hundred and sixty potions can be refined in a month!" These words made Xu Hong's eyes turn red. Jiang Yuan only gives him ninety potions every month! It’s only a quarter! Not even half of it!

  "Nephew Yu Xian, when was the last time you saw Mr. Shen Xuyao?"

  "It was also November. I met them on November 15th. They also traded three thousand potions, and the other party made a huge profit." After thinking about it, Yu Bin told the truth.