Chapter 352 Discord between father and son

  Seeing six people fighting together, no one of the many disciples under the great elder dared to go up and break up the fight. Because, where are the identities of Wang Ziming, Zhuo Yang, Shen Xuyao, and the three Shen brothers? None of these six are ordinary people. Who among the ordinary civilian soul pet masters would dare to step forward and stop them?

  "stop fighting!"

  Suddenly, a shout came from the horizon, and the two elders shouted in unison and separated the six people.

  The visitors were none other than the First Elder and the Ninth Elder Shen Yao.

  Flying to the ground, the great elder couldn't help but frown. "Third Young Master, Zhuo Yang, Xu Yao, you three are not my disciples at Lingyun Peak, how come you came to my place to fight?"

  "Great Elder, you can't blame us for this? Three of your disciples injured Xu Yao's pet in the trading area and took away Xu Yao's potion and the spiritual stone that sold the potion." At this point, Wang Ziming was very surprised. It's unpleasant.

  Hearing this, the great elder looked at his three disciples. "Is this happening?"

  "Master, there is no such thing. It's just Wang Ziming who is talking nonsense."

  "Yes, Master has nothing to do with this."

  "They are just looking for trouble and seeing that you are easy to bully, so they came to beat us."

  "You still dare to lie, do you want me to bring Manager Cao from the trading area to confront you?" Shen Yao asked coldly, and Shen Yao's face was already livid with anger.

  "Uncle, we..."

  "You don't have to quibble. If you hadn't done this, Xu Yao wouldn't have come to you." Shen Yao still knew a little about his son. Xu Yao is a very motivated child. He is by no means the kind of child who would cause trouble. In other words, he has a full schedule every day. He never has a time to cause trouble unless someone else provokes him.

  Just now, Cao Dongsheng had told him the whole story, and Zhuo Hui also showed him the comatose little golden snake. Seeing the little golden snake coiled up in a ball, Shen Yao felt very sad. He has known Xiao Jin for more than a hundred years, and every time he sees him, he is a golden-haired boy who is flamboyant, carefree, and somewhat arrogant. But this time, what he sees is a sickly little loach. . Even he felt sorry for Xiao Jin, let alone his son? That is my daughter-in-law’s pet! He is the one who shares the sorrows with his son and his family! How can the son not be angry and resentful?

  "Uncle..."

  "Changfeng, Changkong, Changsheng, I didn't expect you to dare to bully my son like this. Why, are you treating me as a dead man?" After saying these words, the pressure on Shen Yao poured out, and the three Shen family members Brothers, they staggered and knelt on the ground.

  "Uncle, we don't have it, I don't have it!"

  "Uncle, you have wronged us."

  "Uncle..."

  Looking at the aggrieved looks of the three brothers, Shen Xuyao sneered. "There is no need to explain in a hurry. When I kill you, let my father search for the soul. Have you ever done it? Search for the soul. You will know everything." As he said this, Shen Xuyao clenched his fist.

  "Shen Xuyao, you, you..."

  Looking at the gloves on Shen Xuyao's hands, and then at the blackened wounds on his body, Shen Changsheng's teeth itched with hatred. I don't know where this bitch got such a powerful pair of gloves. The gloves were wrapped with lightning. Every punch that hit him was like being struck by lightning, causing strange pain.