Chapter 360 Worry-free

  When Wang Ziwen and the others rushed back to their residence in the peach blossom forest. Wang Ziwen saw his grandfather sitting in the bamboo house.

  The moment I saw my grandpa. Wang Ziwen's heart immediately became cold. "Grandpa, why are you here?"

  "I told grandpa, I told grandpa that bitch poisoned you."

  Hearing this, Wang Ziwen looked at his younger brother Wang Ziming. "Lao San, how can you tell grandpa?"

  "Why not? This is not the first time he wants to kill you. This scourge cannot be tolerated." At this point, Wang Ziming became extremely angry.

  After looking at his younger brother, Wang Ziwen immediately looked at his grandfather. "Grandpa, where is Ran'er? Where is he?"

  "It's on the bed!"

  Upon hearing this, Wang Ziwen immediately ran into the back room. Wang Ziming and Murong Jin also followed into the back room.

  Looking at the dying twins lying on the bed, Murong Jin frowned deeply. So, is this person Wang Ziwen’s partner? And a partner who wants to kill him?

  "Ran'er, Ran'er..."

  Throwing himself to the bedside, Wang Ziwen desperately shouted the other person's name.

  Looking at the returning Wang Ziwen. The handsome couple on the bed smiled. "You are finally back. I am hanging on like this just to wait for you to come back. Wang Ziwen, I want to tell you that I hate you so much. If it weren't for you, I would have been freed long ago..." he said intermittently. After finishing the last sentence, Zhao Anran's tears flowed from his eyes.

  "No, no, Ran'er, Ran'er, no, no..."

  Holding Zhao Anran's body on the bed, Wang Ziwen burst into tears.

  Seeing his elder brother crying so sadly, Wang Ziming also shed tears. "Brother, don't be like this. He doesn't deserve it at all. He doesn't deserve your love for him at all. He approached you just for revenge. Counting this poisoning, he has killed you more than thirty times in the past three hundred years. Yes. Why are you so stubborn and insist on loving such a person? "

  "Ran'er, Ran'er..."

  Holding Zhao Anran's body, Wang Ziwen was still crying, as if he couldn't listen to other people's words at all. He didn't care what his brother was saying.

  After hearing what Wang Ziming said, Murong Jin couldn't help but twitch the corner of his mouth. So, is this sadomasochistic love ? So, is this a story of love and death? No wonder Wang Ziwen was about to say what he just said. Perhaps, as the grandson of the leader of the Tianmang Sect, finding a love that belongs to him without any deception, exploitation or vendetta is really more difficult than advancing to the ninth level!

  "Xiao Jin!"

  Upon hearing Sect Master Wang's call, Murong Jin immediately walked out and came to Sect Master Wang. "Uncle."

  "Can you cure your brother's poison?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "Don't worry, uncle, I will detoxify my brother as soon as possible."

  "Okay, if you need any medicinal materials, just write the list and let the third child prepare it."

  "Yes, uncle."

  He stared at Murong Jin. Sect Master Wang frowned. "Also, don't let outsiders know your identity."

Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "Yes, I know."