Chapter 280 Brothers meet

  Seeing Shen Xuyao and Fengyinglang flying away, Xiaobai hesitated while floating in place. He jumped and flew in the direction of Shen Chenxing.

  At this moment, the purple Qiongqi had killed all the eels that had gathered around it, and was lying weakly on its owner's body, looking around with a wary expression.

  He stared at Xiaobai, who was flying over in white clothes and a mask. Qiongqi couldn't help but widen his eyes. "Save my master, my master is poisoned, please save him."

  Hearing this, Xiaobai walked up to the master and servant, bent down and touched Shen Chenxing's face. Picked the person up. It flew towards the sea.

  Back on the ship, Xiaobai carried the person directly back to her cabin.

  "Save him!"

  Looking at Qiongqi who has been praying for him to save people. Xiaobai frowned. "Go back to your master's consciousness! I will detoxify him."

  "Oh, thank you, my master will definitely repay you." After thanking him repeatedly, Qiongqi returned to Shen Chenxing's sea of consciousness.

  Slowly raising his hand, Xiaobai's fingertips gently touched the man's forehead, eyebrows, nose and lips. The most beautiful scenes appeared in my mind.

  In the elegant bamboo forest and the warm bamboo house, the man told her that he would marry her and love her only in his life. They wore red clothes and held their wedding. They live happily together. But……

  Thinking of the past, Xiaobai sighed, lowered his head and kissed Shen Chenxing's hot lips...

  Sitting on the table, Xiaoyan was eating with a red coral in his arms. While eating, it suddenly stopped and looked at Shen Xuyao beside it.

  Looking at Xiao Yan with a shocked face. Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "What's wrong? It doesn't taste good?"

  "No, Xiaobai, she, she is having sex with that man who looks like Shen Yao."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned. "Not suitable for children, don't look around."

"But, Xiaobai is your pet, don't you care about her?"

  Hearing what Xiao Yan said, Shen Xuyao shrugged helplessly. "Everyone has something they want to do. Xiaobai is an adult fox, she is not a cub. This kind of finding a man is a private matter. It is not for me as the master to take care of it."

  "Then you are not afraid. He and his man ran away. Do you no longer want you as the master?"

  "No, I'm a good boss. She shouldn't give up. Besides, she only knew that man for a day, so she wouldn't just leave with him." If it was Shen Chenxing, it was really possible that his employees were kidnapped.

  "You have put a lot of effort into cultivating Xiaobai! If she runs away with someone, you will suffer a huge loss!"

  "Don't be so unsure! Our salary is high and the treatment is good. We didn't say that she is not allowed to find a man. Xiaobai won't leave."

  "I hope so!" Xiaoyan rolled his eyes and continued to nibble on the red coral in his arms.

  ………………………………

  A few days later,

  Shen Chenxing opened his eyes and looked at the unfamiliar cabin, feeling dazed for a moment. He was stunned for a moment. He climbed out of bed and found that he was wearing nothing and there were suspicious marks on his body.