Chapter 346 Daughter-in-law was arrested

  The next day, in Shen Yao's palace.

  Seeing that there were only his second son and his wife at the dinner table, Shen Yao frowned. "Where's Xiaojin?"

  "Brother Jin? You're not up yet, are you?"

  "Impossible, Brother Jin never sleeps at night. He has been practicing at night, there is no way he gets up late." At this point, Xiaobai frowned deeply.

  "this……"

  "I'm going to see Brother Jin." After saying that, Xiaobai got up and left.

  "Daughter-in-law, I'll go with you." After thinking about it, Shen Chenxing also chased after her.

  Shen Yao sat on a chair and waited for a moment to burn incense, when he saw his second son and his wife running in in a hurry.

  "Dad, Brother Jin is missing! There is no one in the room."

  "There were no signs of fighting in the room, and there was no note. This is very strange. Brother Jin is not an irresponsible person, and it is impossible for him to leave suddenly without saying goodbye. Moreover, the eldest brother is still in the medicine pool area, he should not leave!" Regarding this! , Xiaobai felt very confused.

  "What, the person is missing?"

  "Yes, it's gone. The quilt on the bed is neat and untouched."

  "Huang Qianshan, it must be Huang Qianshan, I'm going to find him." After saying that, Shen Yao stood up from his chair and left the room.

  "father……"

  "Morning Star, you stay at home and take care of your sister and daughter. I'll go over and take a look." After saying that, Xiaobai took out the mask and put it on his face, and then left.

  "Daughter-in-law!" Shen Chenxing was very depressed when he saw his wife flying away in the blink of an eye. I had no choice but to stay at home alone.

  Not long after, Shen Yao arrived at Qianshan Peak of Huangqian Mountain.

  "Huang Qianshan, get out of here, get out of here!"

  Listening to the shouting outside the palace, Huang Qianshan twitched the corner of his mouth. He could only reluctantly open the formation outside the palace.

  "Huang Qianshan, where is our Xiaojin?" Shen Yao walked into the yard and asked for help immediately when he saw Huang Qianshan.

  "What Xiaojin? I didn't see it!" Huang Qianshan shook his head and said he didn't see it.

  Hearing this, Shen Yao snorted coldly. "You still dare to fool me? Do you want me to demolish your palace?"

  Facing Shen Yao with an angry look on his face, Huang Qianshan smiled. "Ayao, please stop!"

  "Hand over the man to me."

  "Where's the brewing? It's not finished yet?"

  "Go away, our family won't make wine for you." After saying that, Shen Yao rushed inside.

  "Hey, Ayao!" Chasing Shen Yao, Huang Qianshan hurriedly stopped him.

  Huang Qianshan practiced the ruthless way, so he was the only one in the palace. There were not even any maids on weekdays. There were only a few usable palaces, and most of them were left idle for him. Therefore, Shen Yao quickly found the side hall.