Chapter 295 Xiaobai's Story

Chapter 295 Xiaobai’s Story

  Xiaobai looked at the man beside her, feeling a little bitter in her heart. She broke away from the other man's arms. He said with a serious face: "I will tell you a story. After you finish listening to the story, you can then consider whether you want to terminate the contract with me. Is that okay?"

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing was stunned for a moment, then nodded. "Okay, you say."

  "A long, long time ago, there was a little fox. She practiced in the mountains for many years, and finally reached level five. She transformed into a human form and turned into a beautiful girl. She still lived in the mountains. Until one day One day, she met an injured man in the mountains and forests. The man was very handsome. He was seriously injured and fell to the ground unconscious. The little fox liked the man very much and took him back to the cave. I found a lot of medicinal materials and cured that man." At this point, Xiaobai sighed leisurely.

  After hearing what Xiaobai said, Shen Chenxing's face turned extremely ugly. "You want to say that you have someone you like, right?"

  Looking at Shen Chenxing, Xiaobai smiled bitterly. "Later, the man's injury healed. When he saw the girl transformed by the nine-tailed fox, he was deeply attracted. The little fox thought the man loved him, and she was very happy. After that, the two got married. The man said to her , I love her very much and will only love her for the rest of my life. I will not take concubines and will always stay in the mountains with her."

  "If you want to live in the deep mountains, I will also be willing to accompany you." At this point, Shen Chenxing clenched his fists unconsciously. Did he have a love rival? who's that person? Who is it?

  "Later, the man discovered that his wife was not a beautiful woman, but a nine-tailed fox. He poisoned his wife's food, and then he sold the little fox to a painter in exchange for a lot of money Cultivation resources. He even helped the painter contract the little fox." At this point, Xiaobai's tears fell.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenxing's eyes widened in disbelief. "What? That bastard sold you out?"

  "At that time, the little fox was very sad. The little fox asked the man, "Don't you love me very much? Why did you sell me to others?" The man replied, "What I love is only your beauty. You and I are different and we are not suitable." "At the end of the sentence, Xiaobai pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled, and tears fell again.

"Xiao Bai!" Shen Chenxing called out distressedly and hugged the woman beside him tightly into his arms.

  "Morning Star, I'm so scared. I don't want you to say the same thing to me one day. I don't want to be despised or abandoned by you. So, let's not be partners, okay?"

  Looking at the crying woman in his arms, Shen Chenxing was heartbroken. "Xiao Bai, it's my fault, it's my fault, don't cry, don't cry!"

  Staring at Shen Chenxing, Xiaobai stared blankly for a long time. "Shall we cancel the contract?"

  "Xiao Bai, I am sincere to you. When we met, you were not a beauty, and your appearance was ordinary, but I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. I love you as a person, and it doesn't matter what you look like. You are a monster, and I can accept it. You can't disbelieve me just because someone else has betrayed you. It's very unfair to me, you know?" At this point, Shen Chenxing's eyes turned red.

  "But, I'm afraid you will betray me and leave me one day."

  "I have made a partnership contract with you. I will never betray you. If you still don't believe me, I can make a heart demon oath." As he said this, Shen Chenxing raised three fingers. "I……"