Chapter 355 Almost crazy

  After laughing at the end, Shen Yao's tears fell from his eyes.

  "It's ridiculous, it's really ridiculous! I actually went to blame my own son for your ungrateful thing and your three stupid sons. Let my son be sad. In the end, I changed What, in exchange for your distrust and your doubts." At the end of the sentence, Shen Yao sneered.

  "Brother, I, I didn't mean that, I..."

  "Second child, third child, and the fourth child who died on the ground, you three, please listen to me clearly. I, Shen Yao, ask myself, I don't owe any of you. I have always regarded you as me since I was a child. My biological brothers, even if you were born by a concubine, I have never despised you. If I have good things, I will share them with you. If I have breakthroughs in cultivation, I will also share them with you. What exercises and secrets do you want? , I will give it to you. How have I ever failed you? The fourth child and his three children deliberately planned to kill my son. And you, the second child who is as stupid as a pig. These years, you have followed the fourth child You acted as a scheming partner and struggled with me overtly and covertly. Today, you can actually say something that you don’t trust me. If that’s the case, then let’s not be brothers anymore.”

  Looking at the elder brother with blood-red eyes, Shen Cheng felt a little scared and couldn't help but shrink his neck. "Brother, I, didn't I say anything? I..."

  "Die, you all die, all die. All die." As he said that, streaks of blue light bloomed from Shen Yao's body.

  "Poof!" A mouthful of blood spurted out, and the second wife fell to the ground first. Later, the second child also vomited out a mouthful of blood and fell to the ground.

  Looking at the second uncle and his wife, who had eyes open with disbelief until death, the two sons of the third family, Shen Changshan and Shen Changming, were so frightened that their faces turned pale with fright. His body was shaking uncontrollably.

  Holding the long-handled knife in his hand, Shen Yao walked over and chopped off the heads of Shen Cheng and Mrs. Shen Cheng. He put the two heads together, and then cut off the head of the fourth son, Shen Jiang. Collect everyone's heads together.

  Staring at all the heads on the ground, Shen Yao laughed crazily. "You exist to prove how blind I am. Before Xu Yao returned to the Shen family, he told me that he would not be bullied by anyone, and he did not care about anything from the Shen family. But , but why do you want to bully him, why? How can I ever feel sorry for you, as the eldest brother, how can I ever feel sorry for you, why do you want to kill my son, why do you want to bully him, why? "

  "Ayao, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?" Sensitively aware that her son's mood was wrong, Wang Yuee hurriedly came over and hugged her son who kept talking to a bunch of heads.

  Looking at his mother, Shen Yao's eyes turned red again. "Mom, it's my fault, I'm sorry for Ling'er, I'm sorry for Xu Yao, I'm sorry for their mother and son, it's my fault, it's my fault."

  "Ayao, don't be like this. Don't be like this!" Raising her hand, Wang Yuee gently rubbed her son's face.

  "Mom, Xu Yao is very good. He practiced very hard in the sect. When he first arrived in the sect, his strength was not stable, so he found a martial artist to practice boxing with him, and went to the Machinery City and the hunting area to stabilize it. Strength. Later, when his strength was stable, he went to the medicine pool area for thirty years and raised his strength to the mid-seventh level. He is very sensible. He knows that he can make potions and earn spiritual stones for cultivation, and he has never asked for one from me. Lingshi. Why, he is so sensible, so well-behaved, and so good, but these bullies want to harm him. Why, I am so stupid, not believing him, making him sad, blaming me and complaining about me. Why, why?" Finally, Shen Yao collapsed and burst into tears.