Chapter 394 Island on the Sea

  Shen Xuyao and his party stayed in the Luoxia Mountains for three months. After that, Shen Yao returned to the sect with his second son and second wife. Murong Jin also took the Qiankun Pearl to Shen Xuyao's ring space to retreat. Shen Xuyao, Wang Ziming and Fengyinglang left the Luoxia Mountains and continued to travel around.

  Fifty years passed in a blink of an eye. Shen Xuyao used these fifty years to visit all the cities in Tianmang Continent. However, there were not many opportunities to find them. However, the things Xiaoyan picked up were enough. Shen Xuyao's two sons have advanced to the seventh level.

  Xiaojin had been in seclusion for fifty years, and finally came out, with his strength rising to the late seventh level. Brothers Shen Xuan and Shen Rui also came out of confinement one after another. Shen Xuyao took the two of them to a desert island to advance, and the two brothers successfully advanced to level six.

  After his son advanced, Shen Xuyao took out the kamikaze and the group of people rode the kamikaze and sailed on the sea.

  Sitting in the cabin, Shen Xuan looked at his father with curiosity. "Father, where are we going?"

  "Oh, during these fifty years of seclusion, your third uncle, me, and you, Uncle Feng, have traveled all over the Tianmang Continent. Now, you, your brother, and Xiao Jin, you three have just been promoted, and we Go kill the sea beasts, this will help you quickly consolidate your strength."

  "Oh, that's it!" Nodding, Shen Xuan glanced at his father gratefully. His father not only asked Xiaoyan to help him and his brother find opportunities, but also helped them arrange training. He was so thoughtful.

  "Father, why do you want to travel all over Tianmang Continent? Isn't this a waste of time?" Shen Rui couldn't understand this.

  "No, you can't say that. If you travel around Tianmang Continent, you will know more about this continent. Moreover, I can also help you find some opportunities along the way. Isn't that great?" Shen Xuyao smiled. So explained.

  "Yes Ruirui, you don't know, your father is very powerful. He took your father to the subspace and found an opportunity for your father to advance to the eighth level. Murong has been in seclusion for fifty years." Speaking of this, Wind Shadow Wolf was very envious. Now, Xiaocai and Murong are both aiming for level eight. They wonder when they will find the opportunity to advance to level eight!

  "What, dad is in seclusion to attack level eight?"

The two brothers were shocked when they heard the news. Because when they were in the sect, they had heard that it was very, very difficult for a soul pet master to advance to the eighth level. If he couldn't find a good opportunity, he would be unable to advance to the eighth level even if he died. There are also many soul pet masters. Unexpectedly, my father found an opportunity for Dad so quickly.

  "My father came out this time not only to travel, but also to find an opportunity to advance to the eighth level. If you want to advance to the eighth level, it is impossible to rely on hard training. You must find cultivation resources." It is said to be traveling. , it’s just an excuse, it’s true that you come out to look for opportunities.

  "Father is indeed far-sighted!"

  "Yes, father is still thinking too far!"

  "Alas, the opportunity to advance to the eighth level is not so easy to find! We have been away from the sect for more than seventy years, but we have found a Qiankun Pearl that can advance to the eighth level. Your father even gave it to your father." At this point, Wang Ziming sighed.