Chapter 319 Wang Brothers

  The next day, Shen Xuyao found Shen Chenyue and asked her to take their family around the sect and get to know their way around. After everyone had adapted to the sect for a few days, Shen Xuyao sent Murong Jin to the medicine pool area. The seventh-level Aoki Pond was selected and the right to use it was bought for thirty years.

  This Qingmu Pond is a seventh-level medicine pond, which is most suitable for wooden soul pets to soak in. However, this medicine pool is of high grade and very expensive. A year of soaking would cost one million mid-grade spiritual stones. Thirty years is 30 million, and not everyone can afford it.

  Thirty million middle-grade spiritual stones are equivalent to three billion low-grade spiritual stones. To be honest, this price makes Murong Jin feel very painful. However, Murong Jin gritted his teeth when he saw his lover paying three billion low-grade spiritual stones without even blinking. Thinking secretly in my heart. He must make good use of these thirty years and must not waste Xu Yao's three billion spiritual stones!

  Looking at his lover who had put on a mask, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Go!"

  "Okay." After reluctantly looking at Shen Xuyao again, Murong Jin took the identity card and walked away.

  After sending away his wife, Shen Xuyao sent his two sons, Yu'er and Xiaofeng to the gravity tower.

  The fees here at the Gravity Tower are relatively cheaper. A person's annual consumption is 100,000. For four people, it would be four hundred thousand in one year and two million in five years.

Shen Xuyao readily paid the spirit stones and sent the four people to the Gravity Tower. Turn around and look again. There were only two people left, Xiao Bai and Xiao Jin.

  "Master, there are only three of us left now." At this point, Xiao Jin couldn't help but sigh.

  "Let's go, let's go to the mission hall and the trading area." After spending so many spiritual stones, Shen Xuyao naturally had to find a way to earn it back. Even though he has no shortage of spiritual stones in his hand now, he can't just sit back and take advantage of his big business and many people.

  "Oh!" Nodding, Xiaojin and Xiaobai immediately followed.

  The three masters and servants went to the mission hall first. Shen Xuyao looked at the reward for the potion and then the reward for the device. I couldn't find a bounty that suited me. After that, he took Xiaobai and Xiaojin to the trading area.

  Shen Xuyao walked around the trading area and bought a lot of sixth-level medicinal materials, intending to take them back to make potions.

  After buying the things, Shen Xuyao, master and servant, walked back and met Shen Chenyue, Song Yuanhao and two strange men.

  "Eldest brother, second sister-in-law, brother Jin, it's you!" Shen Chenyue smiled and immediately came over to say hello.

  "Come out and hang out!" Shen Xuyao smiled, looked at his sister, and glanced at Song Yuanhao lightly.

  "Yes!" Nodding, Shen Chenyue said yes.

  "Brother!" Song Yuanhao bowed his head and greeted him immediately.

  "Xiaoyue, who are these three?" A man in black robe raised his eyebrows and asked.

  "Oh, Brother Zixuan, let me introduce you. This is my eldest brother Shen Xuyao, and this is my second sister-in-law Xiaobai. This is my eldest brother's friend Xiao Jin. Eldest brother, second sister-in-law, and Brother Jin, this is the uncle's family My second brother, Wang Zixuan, this is my uncle’s third brother, Wang Ziming.”