Chapter 234 Being Disliked

  Three years later, Thunder Lake.

  When Shen Xuyao and his party first came to Lei Lake, there was no one here. However, as time went by, more and more people came to practice, and more than a hundred people came here. But, More than a hundred people were staying on the shore, and few of them could actually go into the lake.

  Standing very close to the center of the lake, there were only three people around Shen Xuyao: Murong Jin, Sheen and Mayor Melis.

  "Lord of the town, I see that there are more and more people in Leihu, and my friends and I have stabilized our cultivation. How about we pack up and return to Taal Town!"

  Hearing what Shen Xuyao said, Mayor Melis was convinced. "Yes, it's time to go back. Everyone said they were here to refine their bodies, but in the end, they didn't even go to the lake. They came to you every day to refine potions. It's obvious that they came here for you!"

  "No, Uncle Fang, and the uncles and uncles in my group all came here to find my cousin, not to train at all." At this point, Sheen rolled his eyes. These people, relying on their friendship with their father, come to see their cousin every day to make potions. My cousin has to train during the day and help them make potions at night. This life is really hard!

  "I have to refine my body during the day and my medicine at night. If this continues, I will be exhausted." At this point, Shen Xuyao looked aggrieved. In fact, refining potions with spiritual words is not tiring, it is not as hard as apothecary. However, Shen Xuyao still looked very hard.

  "Yes, my husband has been able to sleep for an hour at night recently. If he hadn't taken the medicine, he wouldn't have been able to hold on." At this point, Murong Jin also felt aggrieved.

  "Okay, then let's go, leave tomorrow!" After thinking about it, Mayor Melis made a decision.

"Okay!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao agreed.

  The four of them spent the whole day soaking in Lei Lake and went ashore in the evening. As soon as they landed, the four town leaders immediately gathered around.

  "Thank you for your hard work, Doctor Zhang!"

  "Yes, Divine Doctor Zhang, you are amazing. Not only can you treat patients, but you can also make potions. Your physical skills are also top-notch! You can even swim to the center of the lake."

  "Yes, yes, Doctor Zhang is amazing!"

  "Oh, come on you guys, let's go back and change clothes. We haven't eaten yet." Frowning, Lord Melis drove the other four town owners away.

  When the four of them changed their clothes and sat at the dining table outside the cave, they found that the four town masters were already sitting at the dining table waiting.

  Seeing the four people, Shen Xuyao twitched the corner of his mouth. I thought to myself: Are these four here to get some free time again?

  "Zhenzhu Fang, Master Eighth, Master Twelve and Master Fifteenth." Master Fang is a good friend of Melis Yidd who grew up together. Master Eighth, Master Twelve and Master Fifteen are all Melis Yidd. De's brothers are also the concubine sons of the lord of Melis City, and they are also the lords of other towns. These four people all have a particularly good relationship with Melis Yied. People come here every now and then to have a meal.

  "Ide, Divine Doctor Zhang, Mrs. Zhang, Sheen, we're just waiting for the four of you. Let's start dinner!"

  Hearing this, Lord Melis twitched his lips. "Zhenhai, this is my family's meal, should I tell you how to start the meal, right?" This Fang Zhenhai is really thick-skinned! You can do it so confidently even if you have nothing to do with it!