Chapter 246 Arrogant Capital

  Mayor Melis finished speaking. The hall immediately fell silent. Third Master gritted his teeth, but didn't know what to say. Also, why is it that I, Ninth Brother, am getting a commission from his own son?

  "Uncle, third uncle, fifteenth uncle, if you are not satisfied, I will earn your commission. I can return the spirit stone to you." At this point, Zain also looked helpless.

  "Zaen, what are you talking about? You are running around, and you were scolded by your third uncle. All the money you earned is hard-earned money. How could the uncle want this money?" Shaking his head, the uncle immediately refused.

  "That's right, we are also elders after all, so just think of it as being given to you." After rolling his eyes, the third master said the same thing.

  Looking at his two brothers, Master Fifteen smiled. "Ze En, you earned this commission with hard-earned money. Uncle Fifteen won't ask for it from you either. However, I saw Zhang Xu gave you a small box later, take it out and let Uncle Fifteen open his eyes!"

"Okay!" Zayn nodded helplessly and took out the box. "These are two lotus potions, each worth 700,000. They are both level five unpopular potions."

  "Is it another unpopular potion? Does he give you a potion every time he gives you a commission?"

  "More or less, Zhang Xu loves money, and he will not spit out the spiritual stones in his hands. Therefore, under normal circumstances, my commissions are potions, and sometimes they may be magic weapons."

  "Hey, this kid is so stubborn!"

  "Uncle Fifteen, I've offered you 1.2 million this time. Otherwise, you can take these two potions!"

  "No, nephew, you are so busy, why would I want your potion? But if you don't need this potion, how about selling it to Uncle Fifteen at a 30% discount?"

  "I want to buy one too!"

  Hearing this, Master Fifteen looked at the uncle beside him. "Brother, just two potions."

  "I know there are only two. Let's take one each! I'll give it to my children."

  "This, this..."

  "If the uncle and the fifteenth uncle want to buy level five rare potions, I have thirteen more. With these two, the total is fifteen. They can all be sold to the uncle and the fifteenth uncle at a 30% discount. These potions are all It is suitable for fifth-level soul pets. It can help the soul pet digest it and assist the soul pet in absorbing spiritual power faster."

  "Fifteen, three five and fifteen, let's have five each of us!"

  Hearing this, the uncle and the fifteenth master looked at the third master in disbelief.

  "Third brother, aren't you so cruel to Zhang Xu that your teeth are itching? Why did you buy his medicine?"

  "Yes, Third Brother, why are you buying it too?"

  "Well, I also have two fifth-level children at home? You all bought it for your children. If I don't buy it, can my son be willing? Besides, Zhang Xu is unreliable and a bastard. But, his Potions are quite reliable. The two children in our family said that the batch of rare potions that my eldest brother bought from Zain was better than those made by the fifth-level pharmacist at home. Moreover, What's even more annoying is that when I took the potion to the fifth-level pharmacists, they all said they didn't know how to refine it." Speaking of this matter, the third master was very depressed.