Chapter 251 Deliberately making things difficult

  Murong Jin's box also uses sound transmission to communicate.

  "Murong, what's going on? Do you know the three brothers from the Red family?"

  "More than thirty years ago, I went out for training and my mask was broken. Those three people saw my true face. They also meddleed in their own business and killed my prey." Speaking of this matter, Murong Jin was very excited depressed.

  Hearing this, Kane frowned. "Those three bastards are not interested in you, are they?" Kane was naturally aware of Murong Jin's beauty.

  "I don't know!" Murong Jin shook his head and said he didn't know.

  "I want to poach Xiao Yuan and kill them!" At this point, Feng Yinglang's eyes fell coldly on Red Qi.

  "Yes, at worst, we'll kill them. They're just three mid-level fives, and their strength isn't that great." At this point, Xiao Cai also had a look of disdain on his face.

  "Don't underestimate them. They are all children of a big family, and they must have seventh-level soul rings. They are difficult to deal with." At this point, Murong Jin narrowed his eyes. If Murong Jin hadn't been afraid of the soul rings in their hands, Murong Jin would have killed them long ago. How could he still keep them alive until now?

  "Murong is right. If you want to touch them, you must first get their soul rings, or kill them with one strike. Don't give them a chance to breathe, otherwise, it will be troublesome!" Regarding this matter, Kane Also very cautious.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. In fact, before Xu Yao went into seclusion, all his family wealth was handed over to him. He had three seventh-level soul rings and four sixth-level soul rings. It is not difficult to kill those three brothers. It's just that Murong Jin is worried that if he doesn't get this right, he will become a wanted criminal again.

  Sitting in the private room diagonally opposite, the Sixth Master, the Seventh Master, Yun En, Yun En's fiancée, and the Sixth Master's children, Yuan En and Duo En, there were six people in total in their private room, but their room The private room is a large private room, a private room exclusively for the owner's family. Let alone six people, even ten people will not feel crowded.

  "Seventh brother, are those two friends of Kane?"

  After hearing his brother's message, Master Qi nodded. "Yes."

  "Why don't you invite us all to sit together?"

  "No, they are just children, let them sit by themselves! Besides, those two people probably don't want to reveal their identities."

  "Oh, that's right!" The other person came wearing a mask, making it clear that he didn't want to reveal his identity.

  "Yunen, are those two friends of cousin Kane's pharmacists or alchemists?"

  Hearing Duo En's question, Yun En raised his eyebrows. "She must be a martial artist! I don't know either!"

  "Although there is a wolf and a snake standing on their shoulders, they may not be martial arts masters. Maybe they are other people's pet animals?" After thinking about it, Yuan En said.

  "Maybe! My sister is so mysterious that she doesn't even tell me. So far, I don't know what her friends look like. They wear masks every time we meet." At this point, Yun En couldn't help but think. Sighed.

  "You are still young. What do you want to know about adult matters?"

  Hearing this, Yun En looked at his father who was speaking and nodded dully. "I know dad."