Chapter 364 Eat barbecue together

  Hearing Wuyou's inquiry, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Oh, Murong is in seclusion. I'm afraid you won't be able to see him for decades."

  Wuyou was stunned when he heard the news. "Are you in seclusion? However, Master Murong is at the late seventh level! He is already very powerful, isn't he?"

  "No, level seven is not considered powerful. In Tianmang Continent, the most powerful ones are level nine soul pet masters. They can turn their hands into clouds and turn their hands into rain. A level nine soul pet master can control the life and death of all living creatures in this continent. That's it. He is the strongest powerhouse. At level seven, his strength can only be considered acceptable, not great." Shen Xuyao answered these words seriously.

  Hearing this, Wuyou sighed. "So, at level three like me, I'm even weaker, right?"

  "No, you are still young. You have a promising future. At least your starting point is very high, higher than 80% of civilian soul pet masters."

  "Starting point? I don't think my starting point is high? I don't even have parents?"

  "But, you have a good master. He has raised you since you were a child. Now you will have someone to teach you whatever you want to learn. Someone will also give you the resources you need for cultivation. And, ordinary civilian soul pet masters There are no such preferential treatment. If they want spirit stones, they have to earn them piece by piece. If they want inheritance, it is even more difficult. They have to join the sect and have to pay a lot to get it. Therefore, I say that your starting point is already It's very high. At least, you won't have to worry about spiritual stones and inheritance." To be honest, Shen Xuyao felt that Wuyou was lucky to be able to become a disciple of Wang Ziwen.

  After hearing what Shen Xuyao said, Wuyou nodded in agreement. "Yes, if I go by what my uncle said, then I am indeed stronger than many people. I have a good master!"

  Hearing this, Wang Ziwen glanced at the other party. "Stop flattering and keep practicing boxing."

  "Yes, Master!" In response, Wuyou didn't dare to neglect and ran to practice boxing again.

  Turning his head, Wang Ziwen looked at Shen Xuyao. "Xu Yao, Murong has helped me a lot in these years. I was poisoned by Murong who helped me detoxify. Later, I was not very good at taking care of Wuyou, and it was Murong who taught me how to treat my children. My eldest brother feels very much for you two. "

  "Brother, you are out of touch when you say that."

  "Okay, don't say it, brother will keep it in mind." Nodding, Wang Ziwen picked up the teapot and poured tea for Shen Xuyao.

  "Xu Yao, why did Murong suddenly go into seclusion? Did he get some good opportunity?" Wang Ziming was very curious about this.

  "Oh, we went to Tianyuan Mountain before. Murong was lucky and got some opportunities, so I asked him to go into seclusion." To tell the truth, Shen Xuyao didn't hide it.

  Hearing this, Wang Ziming's eyes lit up. "Tianyuan Mountain? You actually went to Tianyuan Mountain! No wonder Murong is in seclusion!"

  "Why, third brother, haven't you been to Tianyuan Mountain?"

  "I haven't been there yet? I've always been confused whether I should go or not." At this point, Wang Ziming sighed.

  "Why not go? For a soul pet master, no opportunity should be missed, right?"

  "But I'm afraid I won't make the right choice! As far as I know, many soul pet masters who go to Tianyuan Mountain take advantage of their excitement and return disappointed. Only those like Murong can get the opportunity to retreat. !" Tianyuan Mountain is all about vitality. If you are unlucky, 500 million spiritual stones will be wasted, and you can only go there once in a lifetime. Therefore, Wang Ziming has been hesitant and has not gone there.