Chapter 345 Borrowing People

  Zhuoyang sat on the chair, took a sip of the tea poured by his mother, and looked up at his mother. "Mom, where is Murong Jin? Who is he?"

  "Murong Jin is Shen Xuyao's contractual partner. They have two sons. The eldest son is named Shen Xuan. He is 60 years old this year and is a fourth-level spiritual speaker. His soul pet is the spiritual speaker stone. The younger son is named Shen Rui. He is also sixty years old this year and is a fourth-level soul pet master. He is a wooden soul pet. It is said that he followed Murong Jin."

  After receiving such an answer, Zhuo Yang frowned. In fact, he guessed it when his mother mentioned Shen Xuyao. But now that he got a positive answer, he was still a little disappointed. Unexpectedly, such a magnificent person was already someone else's partner and the father of two children.

  "Murong Jin has already given birth to two children? Isn't it too early for him to get married?" At this point, Zhuo Hui looked shocked.

  "I heard that Shen Xuyao is a soul pet master from a lower continent. He lives in the soul pet master continent, and the custom there is that you can get married when you reach adulthood. Therefore, Murong Jin married Shen Xuyao at the age of sixteen. The two became a couple. We have a very good relationship over the years.”

  "Sixteen years old, oh my god, it's so scary! Getting married so early!"

  Listening to the conversation between his brother and his mother, Zhuo Yang couldn't help but frown. "Then what kind of person is Shen Xuyao?"

  After hearing this, he thought quietly for a while. "I can't say for sure. I haven't had any contact with it."

  Looking at his mother, Zhuo Yang nodded. He felt that people like Murong Jin deserved the best treatment. Deserves a partner who loves him.

  "Mom, tell me, does my uncle know or not that the Lin sisters were killed by Xiaobai?" Zhuo Hui was very confused about this.

  After hearing this, he thought quietly for a while. "I think eldest brother should know."

  "You know, you know, but you still want to help Xiaobai spread rumors and slander my elder brother? You know, but you still don't help your niece to avenge you?" Zhuo Hui couldn't understand this.

  "Actually, when it comes to this matter, it was sisters Lin Yu and Lin Meng who made the fuss on their own. Back then, the two sisters ran to Chenxing's room in the middle of the night, which disturbed Chenxing's practice and caused Chenxing to suffer internal injuries. They also shamelessly crawled onto Chenxing's bed. Therefore, they were beaten up by Chenxing, and your uncle also severed ties with them because of this." At this point, Shen Jing sighed.

  "What? They used force against Chenxing? Did they even cause Chenxing to be injured?" Zhuo Hui didn't know this.

  "Is there such a thing?" Zhuo Yang didn't know about this either.

  "That happened more than a hundred years ago. At that time, you two brothers were in retreat to advance to level seven. So, you didn't know about it."

  "No wonder my uncle was so indifferent to the death of the Lin sisters. It turns out that's why." Nodding, Zhuo Yang expressed his understanding.

  "Yeah, so you can't blame the eldest brother. It's really the Lin sisters who brought it upon themselves. On one side are two nieces who harbor evil intentions, and on the other side is their second daughter-in-law, the eldest son's confidant. Your uncle will naturally choose someone from his family. Why? Maybe help the Lin sisters?"