Chapter 323: Caught stealing food

  Seeing Shen Minghui's brother and sister leaving, Shen Xuyao, who was lying drunkenly on the table, sat up straight and looked at Shen Chenyue, Xiaobai and Xiaojin. "Come and eat, I've left it for you." After saying that, Shen Xuyao took out four more dishes and bowls and chopsticks for three people.

  "Thank you, Master!" After smiling, Xiao Jin and Xiao Bai sat down and started eating.

  Sitting next to her elder brother, Shen Chenyue had a different look on her face when she looked at him, who was not drunk at all. "Brother, are you not drunk?"

  "No, my drinking capacity is okay." Shen Xuyao said with a smile.

  "Then you just..."

  "I don't like them, so I don't want to entertain them." At this point, Shen Xuyao snorted coldly.

  "But it wouldn't be nice if we offended them so blatantly, right?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "There's nothing wrong with that. Those three people's eyes clearly show their malice toward me. There's no need for me to be servile and servile to such people. Anyway, no matter how I try to please them, Sooner or later they will come to kill me."

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue couldn't help but widen her eyes. "Are they going to kill Big Brother?"

  "There is a saying that when Sheng Yu is born, why is Liang born? It means that since there is Shen Minghui, why should another Shen Xuyao appear? Therefore, in their eyes, I am the extra person who should not appear. Kill me, Shen Minghui I am the only spiritual speaker of the Shen family. Therefore, they will definitely come to kill me. It’s just a matter of time. It’s just that it’s not convenient to do it in the sect.” The reason why Shen Xuyao said so firmly, That's because he knew that in the original work, Shen Minghui's family also wanted to kill the heroine, but in the end, Shen Minghui's family was killed by both the hero and the heroine.

Seeing her brother who looked careless, Shen Chenyue was very anxious. "What should we do? Let's go tell our parents!"

  Looking at his panicked sister, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "Silly sister, I am not a three-year-old child. I am already over five hundred years old. Do you want me to hide in my parents' palace every day?"

  "But……"

  "Don't worry, when the soldiers come, they will cover up the water and the earth. I will be on guard against them. You should also be more on guard against them. Don't go out with them on weekdays, and don't accept the things they give you. Do you understand?"

  After hearing her brother's instructions, Shen Chenyue nodded. "Okay, I get it now."

  "Where's Song Yuanhao?"

  "Ah, Yuanhao is in seclusion. He took some tasks at the mission hall. He said he would be in seclusion for a few days to do tasks."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "That's it!"

  "Do you need to retreat to do the task? The master plays in the ring during the day and practices at night, but he can also refine twenty-one potions every day?" Xiao Jin couldn't understand this. He felt that it was easy for a spiritual speaker to make potions, and there was no need to retreat at all.

  Hearing this, Shen Chenyue looked at Xiao Jin and then turned to his elder brother. "Brother, you refine so many potions every day, don't you need to retreat?"

  "No need! I am now at level 7 and can use Spiritual Words seven times a day. After I get up in the morning, I refine the potion twice and then go to the ring. When I go to the teahouse to rest at noon, I refine the potion twice more and take it in the evening. After dinner, I will refine the potion three more times. In this way, all the potions for the day will be refined. It will not affect me at all in doing other things."