Chapter 358 Colorful Monster

  As soon as the box of snacks appeared, Murong Jin, who had lowered his head to eat, stopped eating and put down the chopsticks in his hand. He squinted his eyes and looked at the box of snacks on the table.

  Looking at the snacks given by Zou Yan, Fang Qingyue smiled. "Xiaoyan, we are all one family, you are too outsider."

  "It should be. This is filial piety to the two seniors."

  "From now on, just like Ziming, we can just call us cousins and aunts. There is no need to call us Ninth Elder." Shen Yao said with a smile.

  "Yes, cousin!" Zou Yan lowered her head and said yes with a smile.

  "Junior sister Zou, right? Can I talk to you?"

  After hearing Murong Jin's words, everyone looked at Murong Jin who suddenly spoke, their eyes filled with doubts.

  Turning her head, Zou Yan looked at Murong Jin. "This must be Senior Brother Murong!" I have to say that Murong Jin's appearance is really beautiful! No wonder she can marry Shen Yao’s son!

  "Yes, my name is Murong Jin. Junior Sister Zou, I also like to make some pastries on weekdays. I wonder what materials your pastries are made of?" With that, Murong Jin reached for the box of pastries and opened it. Lift the lid, revealing six pink snacks inside. I have to say that this pastry is very beautifully made, every piece is crystal clear and looks as gorgeous as a flower.

  "Oh, snacks! I make flower cakes, made from sweet-scented osmanthus petals and glutinous rice. It's soft, sweet and melts in your mouth." Zou Yan replied with a polite smile.

  "Osmanthus petals, are they poisonous?"

  Hearing this, Shen Yao and Fang Qingyue couldn't help but widen their eyes. This daughter-in-law is a poison refiner, they know it. Poison masters are naturally sensitive to poisons. Could it be that this snack is really poisonous? Thinking of this, the old couple's faces turned bad.

  Upon hearing Murong Jin's words, Xiao Cai, who was cooking, immediately threw away the whole roast chicken in her hand, raised her head, and looked at Zou Yan with a wary expression.

  Murong Jin's question caught Zou Yan off guard. The expression on Zou Yan's face cracked for a moment, but she quickly regained her composure. "Senior Brother Murong, you are really good at joking. How can osmanthus be poisonous?"

  "Yes, Murong, you are thinking too much. Osmanthus is very common. Haven't you ever brewed osmanthus wine?" Wang Ziming smiled and said the same thing.

  After looking at the two of them, Murong Jin reached out and picked up a piece of snack from the box, put it under his nose and smelled it. "Well, it's true that osmanthus is not poisonous, but the venom of a two-tailed cobra. The smell is really intoxicating!" At this point, Murong Jin smiled. The smile is pleasing to the eye and extremely beautiful.

  Poison masters are born to be invulnerable to all poisons and are in harmony with poisons. Therefore, when he smells the smell of poison, Murong Jin's intoxicated face is intoxicated from the bottom of his heart, not an act.

  After hearing Murong Jin's words, Zou Yan's face turned very ugly. "Senior Brother Murong, I don't know what you are talking about."

  "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if you don't know. As long as you eat this box of snacks, you can leave this palace today. Otherwise, you will die here. Choose one of the two, you choose it yourself!" At this point, Murong Jin sneer. He dared to bring poisonous snacks to his family. He really thought too much.