Chapter 390 Obtaining the Qiankun Pearl

  Mo Yanmei and Lan Youhua are both highly poisonous flowers. As soon as the two soul pets were released, they both grew to more than three meters high. Xiaolan released streams of blue poisonous mist, and Mo Yanmei was not willing to accept it. Showing weakness, he released streams of black poisonous mist and sprayed it at Xiaolan.

  The two poisonous flowers spraying poisonous mist at each other is naturally not a big problem for the owners Murong Jin and Mo Yanmei, because they are both poison masters and are immune to the poisonous mist. However, the Ten Thousand Corpses Sect's The other five people couldn't stand it.

Helpless, Mo Yanmei's owner could only take out the antidote and distribute it to the five people.

  Seeing the five people drinking the antidote, Murong Jinyang threw out his crystal chessboard and directly absorbed the three puppet masters into the chessboard. Although Xiao Yan said there was a way to wake him up and prevent him from being manipulated, Murong Jin was still very wary of the three puppet masters, so he took advantage of this opportunity and directly trapped the three of them inside the crystal chessboard. middle.

  "Damn it, you actually attacked me by surprise."

  Seeing that their three companions were missing, the other three members of the Ten Thousand Corpses Sect were shocked. The poison master immediately controlled Mo Yanmei to launch an attack. The black vines were like venomous snakes, heading towards them. He squirmed in the direction of Murong Jin.

  Xiaolan immediately stretched out her blue vines, blocked her master's path, and got entangled with Mo Yanmei.

  Jumping up, the other two seventh-level soul pet masters also flew towards Murong Jin. Xiaoyan immediately controlled two level seven mechanical beasts to stop the two of them, preventing them from getting close to Murong Jin.

  "You actually have two soul pets?"

  The poison master was shocked when he discovered that there was actually a small blue butterfly on Murong Jin's shoulder. You know, soul pet masters who can awaken two soul pets are very rare. Unexpectedly, I met him today.

  After glancing at Xiao Yan, who had already turned into a small butterfly on his shoulder, Murong Jin did not answer the other party's words, but directly showed his Sky Sword and attacked the poison master.

  Seeing Murong Jin flying over, the poison master hurriedly showed a single sword, blocked Murong Jin's attack, and fought with Murong Jin.

  At the beginning, the poison master thought that Murong Jin was just a showman even if he knew how to use a sword. Because poison refiners usually focus on using poison, and are not that proficient in using knives or swords. However, he never dreamed that his opponent was not only surprisingly good at swordsmanship, but also had this sword in his hand. The sword is also very powerful. He chopped three of his knives into pieces one after another.

  "Hey!"

  Seeing that three knives were chopped into pieces and he was stabbed with more than a dozen wounds, the poison master raised his hand and threw five explosive balls towards Murong Jin.

  "Block!" With a loud shout, Murong Jin threw out the Qingtian Sword in his hand, set up a sword formation, and blocked the opponent's attack.

  "Bang bang bang..."

  Explosions were heard one after another, and smoke filled the air. Unfortunately, when the smoke and dust dissipated, the poison master discovered to his dismay that Murong Jin was not injured at all.