Chapter 349 The Zhuo family's female relatives

  The next day, Shen Xuyao arrived as promised.

  Looking at this handsome nephew, Shen Jing smiled and took the initiative to meet him. "Xu Yao is here!"

  Shen Xuyao was surprised to see Shen Jing at home. "Auntie didn't go to the Gravity Tower today?"

  "Oh, today Xiumu, I heard that you have been coming to your house recently to meet with your two cousins to spar, right?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Yes, I have always wanted to beat my eldest cousin, but I have never been able to do so. My eldest cousin is very powerful."

  Looking at his nephew who looked sad, Shen Jing smiled. "Your eldest cousin is older than you. It's normal that you can't beat him. Don't be discouraged. Take your time and you will definitely be able to beat him in the future."

  "Thank you aunt for your encouragement. My nephew will work hard." Nodding, Shen Xuyao said confidently.

  "I heard from your two cousins that you like to study cooking skills, so my aunt specially prepared some ingredients for you. See if you like it." After saying that, Shen Jing gave Shen Xuyao a space ring.

  After taking it, Shen Xuyao looked at it and then smiled. "Thank you, auntie." I'm sorry. Have you started paying for food?

  "Xu Yao, let's go to the yard!" With that said, Zhuo Yang stood up.

  "Okay!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao followed Zhuo Yang to the yard.

  Seeing the two of them going to the yard, Shen Jing and her youngest son Zhuo Hui also followed.

  Looking at the two people fighting together, Shen Jing couldn't help but raise her eyebrows and turned to look at her youngest son beside her. "Xiao Hui, this Xu Yao is very good at fighting!"

  Zhuo Hui nodded when he heard his mother ask. "Yes, he can fight quite well. However, he is still a little worse than his elder brother." Zhuo Hui also had to say that Shen Xuyao is really good at fighting.

  "He is a spiritual speaker! It is not easy to be so powerful!" Shen Jing saw this nephew's ability for the first time and was deeply shocked by Shen Xuyao.

  "Well, that's true." Nodding, Zhuo Hui agreed.

  One morning, Shen Xuyao had a fight with Zhuo Yang and a fight with Zhuo Hui. The fight with Zhuo Yang was a disastrous defeat, the fight with Zhuo Hui was a narrow defeat, but it was still a bit worse. However, Shen Xuyao didn't care at all about such a failure.

  After two games, Shen Xuyao began to prepare lunch. Zhuo Hui immediately went over to help wash vegetables and rice, and Zhuo Yang also went over to help pick vegetables.

  Looking at the two "virtuous" sons, Shen Jing smiled. I thought: The three children get along pretty well!

  Originally, the atmosphere at home was very good. However, while Shen Xuyao was cooking, guests came to the Zhuo family. They were Zhuoyang's four cousins, saying they were here to congratulate his two cousins. Congratulations to the two cousins for their advancement. However, as soon as the four women arrived, their eyes were fixed on Shen Xuyao, and they moved closer to Shen Xuyao, sometimes ogling, sometimes helping with work, and showing all kinds of courtesy. It is clear that the drunkard is not interested in drinking.

  Shen Xuyao was sitting next to the small stove, patiently cooking the porridge in the pot. Four women gathered around him asking questions and making awkward conversations. Shen Xuyao basically didn't answer anything they said. The only people who answered them were the Zhuo brothers and Shen Jing on the side.