Chapter 259 A great harvest

  Suddenly, Feng Zhang let out a scream.

  Upon hearing the sound, everyone immediately checked and found that Feng Zhang had been frozen into an ice sculpture. Standing in place, motionless.

  Seeing Feng Zhang's tragic situation, Yuan En was shocked. "The cold poison is broken, we are all poisoned!"

  No wonder, the other five people just shouted coldly! It turned out that it was not the cold wind blowing in from outside that was cold, but the cold poison. Damn it, this bastard actually used this kind of poison against them!

  "Cold poison?" Upon hearing this, the other four people's expressions turned bad.

  "Puff, puff..."

  Opening his mouth, Dorn spit out two large mouthfuls of black blood, and the dead body fell to the ground.

  "Sister, sister!" Yuan En exclaimed and hurriedly bent down to check. Taking off the mask on his sister's face and looking at the blue-black face, Yuan En felt heartbroken.

Seeing that three of the six people were dead, but the murderer had never been found, and this small cave was filled with poisonous gas, brothers Xiao Feng and Xiao Zhe immediately took out the teleportation beast bones and tried to escape. What a pity. , after the two brothers activated the animal bones, they were shocked to find that they were still where they were.

  "how so?"

  "The other party should have sealed this space and we can't leave." At this point, Xiao Zhe was very depressed.

  "What should we do?"

  Looking at his brother who was questioning him, Xiao Zhe gritted his teeth and took out a sixth-level soul ring. "Let me try and see if I can break this seal." With that said, Xiao Zhe attacked in the direction of the door.

  "bump……"

  With a loud noise, the door was knocked open.

  Seeing the door open, the Xiao brothers were ecstatic. "Great, the door is open."

  "woo woo woo woo……"

  The door was knocked open, and a large amount of poisonous gas overflowed from the cave, causing the already poisoned Golden-winged Dapeng to become even more poisonous. With a scream, he fell headfirst downwards.

  "Let's go!" Picking up the Xiao brothers, Yuan En flew out. The three of them flew down to a barren mountain.

  "Woooo..."

  The golden-winged roc followed closely behind, and the body also fell down.

  "Poof..." As soon as the golden-winged roc died, Yuan En vomited blood again.

  "Pfft..." A large mouthful of black blood spurted out. Xiao Zhe, who had just used the soul ring, swayed and his dead body fell to the ground.

  "Seventh brother, seventh brother!" Calling, Xiao Feng immediately went to check on the other party and found that his younger brother was already dead.

  "Seventh brother!" Xiao Feng called out in pain, and Xiao Feng also died of the poison, and his body was on his brother's body.

  After looking at the dead Xiao brothers and his own golden-winged roc, Yuan En took out a teleportation beast bone and wanted to leave, but he found that the teleportation beast bone could not be used. He simply can't leave here.