Chapter 301 First Conversation

  On a deserted island, Murong Jin was sitting on the island being promoted. Shen Xuyao, Xiaobai, Fengyinglang and Xiaojin stood aside and waited anxiously.

  Promoting to level seven is different from previous promotions. This promotion will involve a thunderstorm. Although there were only three thunder tribulations, there were still many soul pet masters who died under these three thunder tribulations.

  Raising his head and looking at the rolling thunderclouds on the horizon, Murong Jin couldn't help but frown. "Xiaolan, Lei Yun is coming, don't come out."

  Xiaolan nodded after receiving the message from her master. "I know, Master."

  Xiaolan is a wooden soul pet, and the wooden soul pet is most afraid of thunder, lightning and flames. Therefore, Murong Jin planned to resist the thunder calamity by himself and not let Xiao Lan come out to deal with the thunder calamity.

  The thunderclouds gathered more and more, and became thicker and thicker. Finally, they all gathered on top of Murong Jin's head.

  "Rumble..."

  The first purple lightning struck down. It hit Murong Jin on the back.

  "Ah!" Gritting his teeth, Murong Jin's whole face was twisted in pain. He felt as if his back had been slashed by a knife. Not only did it hurt, but the wound was also burning with lightning.

  "Boom, boom, boom..."

  The second and third lightning strikes fell at the same time, one slashing on Murong Jin's chest and the other on Murong Jin's shoulder.

  Murong Jin staggered when he was hit and almost fell to the ground.

  Xiaolan flew out of Murong Jin's sea of consciousness. It turned into a huge flower more than three meters high, wrapped Murong Jin with its flowers and leaves, and introduced the spiritual energy from her body into Murong Jin's body.

  After being nourished by Xiaolan, Murong Jin's spirit improved a lot. The pain on his body has also eased a lot.

  Suddenly, streaks of blue light fell from the dark clouds, falling on Murong Jin and Xiaolan. A layer of sacred light was cast over the two masters and servants. The auras on Murong Jin and Xiaolan suddenly started to stir. He quickly broke through the shackles of level six and was promoted to level seven naturally.

  It wasn't until the master and servant advanced to the next level that the blue light slowly dissipated. The dark clouds overhead slowly dispersed.

  "Murong!" Flying over, Shen Xuyao was the first to pounce. Hug Murong Jin and Xiaolan.

  "Master!" became the size of a palm, and Xiaolan looked at Murong Jin anxiously.

  "Cure, stop bleeding, and relieve pain." Holding Murong Jin in his arms, Shen Xuyao immediately used spiritual words to heal his lover's injuries.

  There is no way, seventh-level potions are not easy to buy even at auctions. Shen Xuyao asked Kane that no auction has been held in the past thirty years. Therefore, Shen Xuyao also failed to find the seventh-level healing potion.

  Murong Jin smiled when he saw streaks of blue light shining on him. "Xu Yao, I'm fine, don't waste your spiritual speech skills."

  "I'll take you back to heal your wounds." Shen Xuyao used the Spiritual Word Technique five times in succession. However, Murong Jin's injuries were all caused by thunder and it was not easy to heal. In addition, Shen Xuyao is at the sixth level and Murong Jin is at the seventh level, so there is a big difference in strength. Therefore, even after using the Spiritual Word Technique five times, Murong Jin's injury was only cured by 30% and not fully healed.