Chapter 279 Shen Chenxing

  Twenty years later, (the secret realm opened thirty-two years and three months ago)

  Xiaocai and Xiaofeng have been in seclusion for thirty years and have come out of seclusion one after another. Xiaocai's strength has been successfully raised to the peak of level six, and Xiaofeng's strength has also been raised to the peak of level six. They have crossed two small realms and are already with Xiaocai. It was even, which made Xiaocai very depressed.

  After the two soul pets came out of seclusion, Shen Xuyao asked Murong Jin to go to the ring space for seclusion.

  Xiaoyan was very dissatisfied when he saw that Murong Jin and Xiaolan, the master and servant, took away the immortal bones and some opportunities found in the jade sea to retreat.

"Why, why should I give the immortal bones I found to Murong Jin and Xiao Pohua? That's mine, mine!"

  Seeing Xiao Yan standing on the table protesting to him, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly. "Why are you in a hurry? I have just advanced to the late sixth level, and there is still a long way to go before the seventh level!"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "Then, that's not okay! If the little Pohua advances to level seven, what should I do if it bullies me?"

  "No, you have always bullied it. When did Xiaolan ever bully you?"

  "Even if it doesn't bully you, then you can't be so partial and give the fairy bones to Xiao Pohua!"

  Facing the reluctant Xiao Yan, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Calm down, listen to me slowly, I do this for a purpose."

  Hearing this, Xiao Yan looked at Shen Xuyao with confusion. "What's the purpose?"

  "Think about it, if Xiaolan goes into seclusion, wouldn't there be no one to compete with you for food in the future?"

  Staring at Shen Xuyao, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "Then how do you know that I will find a better opportunity than Immortal Bones in the future?"

  "It's only been thirty-two years since the secret realm was opened. We still have more than sixty years left? Can't you find other opportunities? You are the Spiritual Word Stone? You can't be so useless, right?"

  "Impossible, I dare not say anything else. There is no soul pet better than me when it comes to finding opportunities."

  "That's fine. You can find more opportunities in the future. We can eat alone every day. Xiaolan doesn't know. Are you right?"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan touched his chin. "That's true. It has closed down, and the good things I find in the future will belong to me alone. It can't compete with me."

  "Yeah, so aren't I doing all this for your own good?"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "cut!"

  "Boss Xiaoyan, don't worry. Me, Xiaobai and Xiaofeng, the three of us are master's pets and your supporters. We will definitely help you find more good opportunities." He smiled, Xiao Cai immediately flattered her.

  "Yes, yes, I will definitely help you find more opportunities." Nodding, Xiaobai said the same.

  "Xiao Yan, I will definitely help you and Xiao Yuan advance to level seven." Nodding, Feng Yinglang said the same.

  After looking at Xiaocai, Xiaobai and Fengyinglang, Xiaoyan nodded with satisfaction. "That's right, you three are all on your own!"

  "That's right!" Nodding, Xiao Cai immediately said yes.